Tex-OE (Opuntia ficus indica extract)

ctAL

Awards
I just picked some up, anybody on here use it? Ive read up on it an it seems like its worth a shot. MRI uses this in HSP Active but I obtained a much cheaper version to try this out.

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
Its a pill that induces synthesis or elevates the body's heat shock protiens for protection against fatigue, exhaustion, hangovers....essentially any type of stress. It is essntially a pre-emptive strike against induced stress. Studies seem promising as well. I would certainly use it.

ctAL

Awards
Its a pill that induces synthesis or elevates the body's heat shock protiens for protection against fatigue, exhaustion, hangovers....essentially any type of stress. It is essntially a pre-emptive strike against induced stress. Studies seem promising as well. I would certainly use it.
well said.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
anybody used it?
read some reviews and they seem pleased

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
mod edit: link removed.

only ingredient is TEX-OE Prickly Pear Extract (Opuntia ficus-indica)(fruit)

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
I posted a link to the site so that Iron Lungz could view the ingredients list. got knicked by the admins for it lol. my bad.

rlee1185

Awards
I've been searching on Tex-OE. It's supposedly trademarked and is created by a patented process which MRI claims to dominate (like they claim with every other product they have). However, I cannot find much information on Tex-OE. I'm still searching for the patent for the process they speak of. I've found that a company called "Perfect Equation" (also called "HPF" or "Hangover Prevention Formula") and another called "Source Naturals" uses Tex-OE in one or more of their products.

I contacted Source Naturals to find out more, but they won't give me any info that I ask for regarding where they get their Tex-OE or who owns it (of course). I did find Tex-OE on the Trademark Electronic Search System. Notice the trademark abandonment (defined as "Abandonment of trademark is understood to happen when a trademark is not used for three or more years, or when it is deliberately discontinued; trademark law protects only trademarks being actively used and defended."

"(ABANDONED) IC 003. US 001 004 006 050 051 052. G & S: Nutritional supplements including among others protein, carbohydrates, lipids and / or fiber, or micro nutrient such as vitamins and / or minerals, amino acids and / or fatty acids, for cosmetic purposes; cosmetic products in all galenical forms; cosmetics made from plant extract and / or vegetables extract and / or fruit extract
(ABANDONED) IC 005. US 006 018 044 046 051 052. G & S: Products and nutritional supplements and food; micro-nutrients including among other vitamins and / or minerals, and / or amino acids and / or essential fatty acids and / or plant extracts for medical use for increasing the contribution of nutrients to normal; nutritional supplements for non-medical use; dietary supplements; dietary supplements for the sport and for improving performance
(ABANDONED) IC 029. US 046. G & S: foods and nutraceuticals; nutritional and micro nutrients for non-medical use, including among other amino acids and / or fatty acids and fats for the body to make substances not supplied in sufficient quantities by food; foods and nutraceutical products of plant origin; foods made from vegetables, foods made from fruit extracts and / or flower extracts and / or vegetable extracts and / or plant extracts"

I'm contemplating preparing a Freedom of Information Act request to send to HPF/Perfect Equation as well as MRI and Source Naturals to see if I can get any more information about Tex-OE.

Last edited: