T-911 or MassFX

justiceTX

justiceTX

Awards
  • Established
I am thinking about adding a natty TB to my current stack, but I can't seem to decide which one to go with. I think I have narrowed it down to Mass FX and t-911. Any suggestions on the two or maybe a different one?

Currently taking 170g (also body weight) of protein with about 3000 cal intake, pre workout, and green mag

thanks in advance.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
personally i liked t-911 a little better, but thats just me

justiceTX

justiceTX

Awards
  • Established
I was leaning that way, but my buddy said he noticed a lot more hair in his brush (he already has thin hair) so he stopped using it.

WIULifter

WIULifter

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i took mass fx paired with 6-bromo and enjoyed it. However, next non-hormonal run iom doing is Myotest......thats worth taking a look into.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
myotest? is that by eas? i've never heard of it which is usually a bad sign lol could be wrong tho

PowerHouse555

PowerHouse555

Awards
  • Established
In all seriousness you could do both...but my opinion is that Mass-FX will give you more muscle and strength gains. T-911 was more of a pre work out supplement which in all fairness liked but if i had to chose one i would go with the Mass-FX.

BOTH WOULD BE SICK THOU:)

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
alright will do man sorry bout that, i just associated myo with eas and assumed it wouldnt be a very effective product lol

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Best thing to do is check reviews. This will give you one answer.