non stim appetitie suppressant
- 06-27-2009, 09:37 AM
- 06-27-2009, 10:09 AM
Hoodia is supposed to be the next big thing. Lots of 'hoodia' out there, it might not hoodia at all. It binds to a glucose receptor several logs more potently than glucose. I've got TD (with green tea) - it does work, but really I was after the EGCG from it.
Its a good question.
Legal side I'm a bit stumped. Coca tea would be but unless you are in South America I wouldn't bother even if it appears legal - just go hungry.
Oh of course ... go green tea. Check my thread on different green teas. There is a slight problem of the caffeine content, but it is supposed to be low (4-fold lower than black tea). this is debatable. Thats the answer the answer. IF you wanna give Hoodia a go, report back but at present it might not be effective.
- 06-27-2009, 03:26 PMBoard Sponsor
- 5'1" 121 lbs.
- Join Date
- Mar 2008
Similar Forum Threads
- By Bella86 in forum SupplementsReplies: 12Last Post: 06-08-2010, 05:07 PM
- By Thrall in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 58Last Post: 07-21-2007, 08:32 PM
- By celicarida in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 3Last Post: 08-02-2006, 08:23 PM
- By bigred869 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 03-23-2006, 11:41 AM