What the Hell Is This Stuff?

Status
Not open for further replies.

viking73

Awards
my friend hooked me up with this supp, Element Nutrition Tren 19 Nor, or however you say it, and my strength gains are literally through the roof. i've never been able to even lift some of the weight im doing for reps now, and i've been on it for less than a week!i just want to know what this stuff is, i'm not taking any other supplements so i'm sure its this. i have done plenty of ph cycles before, but nothing's worked like this. if anybody can tell me what this is and/or if the results i'm seeing are typical of this supplement, it would be greatly appreciated. thanks in advance. by the way, the chemical formula is:

19-norandrosta 4,9 diene 3, 17 dione 40mg

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
its just a fairly potent ph, glad you're having good results, what kind of pct are you planning, i believe it is fairly harsh

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
its tren. run it for 6 weeks max, don't go above 120mg for any reason (sides tend to outweigh the benefits), and PCT with clomid. watch your aggression, as it will become very hard to manage without proper blood pressure support, which it seems you're not taking.

support would be : celery seed extract, polisconal, hawthorn berries.

any sleep issues, or gyno creeping up, throw in L-dopa or 1-carboxy at night. dose tren with food (5g fat minimum) to help with absorption.

that's all i got. tren was my first prohormone run, and what a fun ride that was :)

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Just a quick question....Why are you taking something when you don't know what it is? Do you realize the possible results?

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
my friend hooked me up with this supp, Element Nutrition Tren 19 Nor, or however you say it, and my strength gains are literally through the roof. i've never been able to even lift some of the weight im doing for reps now, and i've been on it for less than a week!i just want to know what this stuff is, i'm not taking any other supplements so i'm sure its this. i have done plenty of ph cycles before, but nothing's worked like this. if anybody can tell me what this is and/or if the results i'm seeing are typical of this supplement, it would be greatly appreciated. thanks in advance. by the way, the chemical formula is:

bud you are on Steroids. start looking around the Anabolic section and PCT section immediately.

Never take a pill if you dont know what it is...ANd punch your friends lights out next time you see him.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
bud you are on Steroids. start looking around the Anabolic section and PCT section immediately.

Never take a pill if you dont know what it is...ANd punch your friends lights out next time you see him.
He said he had done many cycles before, although I do agree that you should research what you put in your body first. You could have been a week on something harsh like M1T and be running no liver supps.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established

shill? 5 posts?

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Status
Not open for further replies.