Letro for gyno actually work??

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
The general consensus across the internet kingdom is that Letrozole is really the only thing capable of reducing existing gyno. Nolva doesnt work, Epi doesnt work (on cycle it does but it comes right back when off), ATD doesnt really work. You need a strong AI and are supposed to knock out up to 90% of estrogen for it to work. Anybody have any success using Letro for this purpose ??

yeashescool

Awards
I don't personally have experience using it for that purpose, but know a few who have. What's your dosage scheme look like?

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
Estro rebound is the biggest issue. You can get a huge rebound like 3 months after stopping.

Epistane does work for some, I think it binds the b receptor where serms bind the a receptor. I guess maybe epistane works for those who cant get rid of their gyno with serms? Maybe the way to go is epi+serm same time ;)

But whatever approach you take, rebound is your biggest problem.

Letro works, it simply takes out all your estro, well 98% of it or so. You will have no libido, sore joints and feel like total crap. Can you handle the sides is the question ;)

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
That IS the question, but if it can reduce gyno permanently than it should be well worth the sides. I've never used Letro so I cant give you a dosing protocol yet, just looking into whether I should give it a try or not.

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
To give you an idea;

Graph attached is estrogen levels after getting of letrozole but switching to a (lighter) sterodial AI (formestane), so rebound is pretty hefty even while STILL being on an AI, pretty nasty:

Attachments

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
what about a smaller dose of letro EOD

singa

singa

Awards
i tried letro for it and it didnt do a thing for me unfortunately

Future

Tried it twice and both times it reduced AND reversed starting gyno.

MPFit

MPFit

Awards
  • Established
Epi completely removed my gyno and it hasn't came back..

rocky025

Awards
i did..i fixed it to a point where it was like size of 1/2 pea size... then i drank alcohol months after using my letro and slowly but surly it grew back fully and lilttle bigger to lrg marble size... so basiacly i believe its always going to be there and can flare up easy.

im getting ready to go in and book gyno surgery...i hear/read its most painfull surgery out of all operations...so this is gonna be fantastic! but having gyno def holds u back from having a nice chest!!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
zzagala10 Post Cycle Therapy 0
Anabolics 3
Ninjo Anabolics 8
Ninjo Post Cycle Therapy 5
Cycle Logs 42