Stimulant resistant?

ashe555

ashe555

Awards
For some reason I seem to be very resistant to any stimulant. I am currently taking Lipo 6 black and I don't seem to respond at all!!! And some people I know taking lipo black say it gives them a nice energy during work out and in my case I feel nothing. So to add more off a boost I add 4 shots of dark roast espresso with my pre workout does of lipo 6...

Besides that Lipo 6 black as any other stimulant fat burner advises to not take 6 hours before sleeping, but in my case I took 3 caps and feel asleep in like a hour!!!

And its been only like 4 days I've been taking this.
Do you think I can up my dose more than the recommended 6 caps per day?
It would be great if you guys could help me out what causes this resistant...

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
I've got the same resistance. Even when I was taking ephedra I never felt any stimulant effect. And forget caffeine, I can drink it all day/all night and have no trouble sleeping.

Now, that doesn't mean that it's not affecting my BP (or yours). You don't want to go bonkers with stims because even if you don't sense anything it is most likely affecting you in ways you don't notice.

gmc4180

Awards
  • Established
Here's your protocol:

Take Palo Alto Lab's Reset AD for 1 Month

The following month AX Slim Xtreme (2-3 Caps/Day)

Welcome back ;)

ashe555

ashe555

Awards
I've got the same resistance. Even when I was taking ephedra I never felt any stimulant effect. And forget caffeine, I can drink it all day/all night and have no trouble sleeping.

Now, that doesn't mean that it's not affecting my BP (or yours). You don't want to go bonkers with stims because even if you don't sense anything it is most likely affecting you in ways you don't notice.
Thanks bro... Never considered thinking on the health side... Yeah my BP is kinda wacked already...

ashe555

ashe555

Awards
Here's your protocol:

Take Palo Alto Lab's Reset AD for 1 Month

The following month AX Slim Xtreme (2-3 Caps/Day)

Welcome back ;)
Wow never knew about Palo Alto Lab's Reset AD sounds amazing...
Just wondering would it be alright to take Lipo 6 black while taking Palo Alto Lab's Reset AD?
And somehow I seem to feel all the symptoms of adrenal Fatigue mentioned in the Palo Alto Lab's website....I literally mean the whole thing!!!