Pre-Workout Maniac or Blue Raz NO-Xplode?

crpav

crpav

Awards
  • Established
I am looking to place an order soon as I am almost out of Jacked and wondering which to try. I love Jacked but it is out of stock so looking to switch it up and try another product for the time being.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Definitely the Maniac, Cheaper buy the serving ratio, plus the energy from my experience is cleaner.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Rag tastes amazing, and has large doses of creatine, beta alanine, and arginine, and is available in a non-stim version as well as stim. If you like jack3d, you might prefer the stronger stim effect of rag over what most say is the more mellow maniac.

I used a can of nos ether level 1 last month, and you can't beat the price and performance. Citrulline rocks. Tastes like a mega sour bomb, though.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maniac=more bang for the buck.

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
Never used maniac, but NOXplode is underdosed in the good ingredients and overdosed in the bad ingredients like caffeine.

KmuL

KmuL

Awards
  • Established
Never used maniac, but NOXplode is underdosed in the good ingredients and overdosed in the bad ingredients like caffeine.
MANIAC! is quite the opposite....a bit over 100 mg caffeine per serving...

although I would not call that underdosed as caffeine in high doses counteracts the idea of the rest of the ingredients by constricting the blood vessels.

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
agree no-xplode isnt that great. I used to as my first N.O supp and thought it was great, but it wore off real fast, and soon even with 5-6 scoops i didnt respond to it
i heard White Flood is what Jack3d lovers take when its out of stock

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Maniac looks great, I just wish it came in a caffeine free version.

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
MANIAC! is quite the opposite....a bit over 100 mg caffeine per serving...

although I would not call that underdosed as caffeine in high doses counteracts the idea of the rest of the ingredients by constricting the blood vessels.
Does caffeine really negate the affects of all the ingredients? I thought it was just the arginine that it contradicted.

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
What do you mean by "pump"? That words pretty broad. I'm used to hearing it as "widening the blood vessels". What other things do that? More than just arginine?

KmuL

KmuL

Awards
  • Established
What do you mean by "pump"? That words pretty broad. I'm used to hearing it as "widening the blood vessels". What other things do that? More than just arginine?
that definition is correct, and Citrium Mallate is another great pump ingredient too :)

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
I still can't get a decent workout without caffeine. I'll take the negated "pump" any day to get a good boost, granted it's not a ton of caffeine. I've had bulk stacks with cm and arginine... it just doesn't cut it.

KmuL

KmuL

Awards
  • Established
I still can't get a decent workout without caffeine. I'll take the negated "pump" any day to get a good boost, granted it's not a ton of caffeine. I've had bulk stacks with cm and arginine... it just doesn't cut it.

I am speaking of upwards of 400-500mg+ caffeine...at least in my experience

which is why we kept MANIAC! at 100 mg per scoop :)

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Maniac works great and you do not have the "let down" afterwards. Just good clean focus energy!

crpav

crpav

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the replies. I went with the Maniac due to better price per serving and the "clean" energy which should negate the "let down" afterwards.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Maniac looks great, I just wish it came in a caffeine free version.
Brohiem have every given Pump a try??? You can take out thethe stim red pill

KmuL

KmuL

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the replies. I went with the Maniac due to better price per serving and the "clean" energy which should negate the "let down" afterwards.
awesome!! let us know how you like it! :)

Dracoy

Dracoy

Controlled Labs Representative
Awards
  • Established
agree no-xplode isnt that great. I used to as my first N.O supp and thought it was great, but it wore off real fast, and soon even with 5-6 scoops i didnt respond to it
i heard White Flood is what Jack3d lovers take when its out of stock
White FLood is great, have you tried a free sample yet?

Kevin R

Awards
  • Established
White FLood is great, have you tried a free sample yet?
Crappy part is they always send the pills as the free sample. This is a bad move on their part as the powder works 10x better, at least for me and from most reviews I have read. :sad3:

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Crappy part is they always send the pills as the free sample. This is a bad move on their part as the powder works 10x better, at least for me and from most reviews I have read. :sad3:
Same here but some people like the effects of pills as well. :/

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Hope the Maniac is working great!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Please let us know your thoughts on the product and thank you for the purchase.:)

crpav

crpav

Awards
  • Established
Okay, I have been taking Maniac for almost 2 weeks and got to say it is giving me the energy I need for a great workout. Just enough for a great workout but not too much where my head is spinning and I am up half the night.

To be honest, the taste is almost like the first version of NO Xplode I used years back. It foams up and kind of fizzes and the taste is similar. Not a bad thing.

I will admit though, I think I am near stimmed out so will need a break soon and would love to try Maniac again after a break from pre workout products to see if the effects would be better.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The original noxplode gave amazing energy, and tasted great. The new one not so much.

Rag tastes beautiful, and comes in a caffeing-free version, if you need stim free, or try the new, reformulated green bulge or cre02 (gb more for strength, cre02 more for endurance).

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Okay, I have been taking Maniac for almost 2 weeks and got to say it is giving me the energy I need for a great workout. Just enough for a great workout but not too much where my head is spinning and I am up half the night.

To be honest, the taste is almost like the first version of NO Xplode I used years back. It foams up and kind of fizzes and the taste is similar. Not a bad thing.

I will admit though, I think I am near stimmed out so will need a break soon and would love to try Maniac again after a break from pre workout products to see if the effects would be better.
Thank you for the feedback bro.:)