zero carb isopure making me sick

W

warzchit

Awards
i bought natures best perfect zero carb isopure so i can take as a snack and up my protein intake. the first time i took it i felt weak and had an upset stomach. the second time i took it was post workout and it made me vomit about an hour after i drank it. the third time i cut the serving by half (1 scoop) and it still made me feel weak and have an upset stomach. i just want to know if anyone else has had this happened to them or know why its happening to me.
thanks in advance for your response...

H

hl80

Awards
Some people have problems with large amounts (10g+) of glutamine at once, but I'm not sure how much that has. I'm guessing it can't be any lactose intolerance if it's isolate. Do you have any adverse reactions to artificial sweeteners?

W

warzchit

Awards
this one has 4.6g of glutamin and no i dont have adverse reactions to artificial sweeteners use splenda and truvia sometimes

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
Have other proteins in the past caused similar problems?

W

warzchit

Awards
this is the first i ever bought i started exercising last year went from 320lbs to 250lbs in four months just changing my diet and and doing cardio an hour a day at the gym then i stopped gain 35lbs in seven months , started again and lost the 35lbs in 4 months again but this time i did cardio and weight training. im at 250lbs and trying to drop 50lbs so thats the reason i bought the protein shake trying to up my protein intake and lower my carbs