Awards
I was wondering if any of you have had
Buzzerk Extreme Preworkout or if i sould just stick with no x-plode

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
never heard of it bro, but it seems to be a pretty basic pre workout. Give it a try if you want and if you dont like it switch back to what you enjoy.

foland

Awards
ive never had much luck with pre-workout drinks. they work a few times for me then do nothing, including NO-xplode

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
then try whiteflood, jp8, jacked, ragnarok...

hl80

Awards
ive never had much luck with pre-workout drinks. they work a few times for me then do nothing, including NO-xplode
How's your caffeine tolerance? Almost all of them have a good dose of caffeine. But even when my tolerance has been high, MHP Dark Rage really kicks in strongly.

hl80

Awards
then try whiteflood, jp8, jacked, ragnarok...
I've heard good things about Ragnarok. But I was a "non-responder" with White Flood. My top preworkout supps (in order) are: Ultima, Dark Rage, Gakic, SP250.

knockout189

knockout189

Awards
Try NO Shotgun. Just got my first tub of it a week ago and it gives me bigger and longer lasting pumps than NO Explode did. NO explode would also make me hit the toilet right after a workout and there would be another explosion :dump:... but NO shotgun doesn't have that effect on me. Plus it's got 20 grams of protein too, which is just a little added bonus.

foland

Awards
How's your caffeine tolerance? Almost all of them have a good dose of caffeine. But even when my tolerance has been high, MHP Dark Rage really kicks in strongly.
i dont know i dont drink pop much or anything. the pre-workouts work great for 2-3 workouts then its like i didnt even take it.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I've heard good things about Ragnarok. But I was a "non-responder" with White Flood. My top preworkout supps (in order) are: Ultima, Dark Rage, Gakic, SP250.
Non responder to WF? Strange :dunno:

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
Myogenix Hypershock is great as is MST Ragnarok. Both get two thumbs up from me.

Also, you can look into APS Mesomorph. It is loaded!! I have only tried it a few times but the pumps are wicked.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Myogenix Hypershock is great as is MST Ragnarok. Both get two thumbs up from me.

Also, you can look into APS Mesomorph. It is loaded!! I have only tried it a few times but the pumps are wicked.
I have heard very very promising things out of mesomorph....

KmuL

KmuL

Awards
  • Established
MANIAC!!!

:D

some other good suggestions here too like WF is great for energy....and Rag is good for non-stim

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Holy hell, massive doses of ingredients there. Damn!

Anyone tried plasmagen nitrate by aps?

hl80

Awards
MANIAC!!!

:D

some other good suggestions here too like WF is great for energy....and Rag is good for non-stim
Yes, I've also heard that. When I was choosing my off-stim cycle, it was up to Ultima, Ragnarok and Body Octane. Went with Ultima, but it wasn't an easy decision. I'd still like to sample Rag and Body Octane.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Holy hell, massive doses of ingredients there. Damn!

Anyone tried plasmagen nitrate by aps?
I heard really good things about that and Phendrine too.

KmuL

KmuL

Awards
  • Established
Yes, I've also heard that. When I was choosing my off-stim cycle, it was up to Ultima, Ragnarok and Body Octane. Went with Ultima, but it wasn't an easy decision. I'd still like to sample Rag and Body Octane.
I would like to try Ultima :)

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm partial to TRAC Extreme NO for a mild stim preworkout mix. 2-3 caps of IBE Xforce is also a nice mild preworkout choice.

NON stim, the only thing I've ever responded to is Slingshot.

For a potent stim, I thought about 5 caps of RPM was nice.... or 1 cap of stimmed Blue Up plus 1 scoop of your favorite mix (such as the ones everyone else is listing) is a nice preworkout combo as well.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
1Assalut
2Animal pump _ pill Form you can take out the stim ( red pill)
3Shock Therapy
4MRJack 3D

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
Both Plasmagen Nitrate and Phenadrine are great (I stacked the two for about 5 weeks). The Pumps were rediculous. APS puts out quality no BS products for sure.

Better Body is releasing Carnivore in about two weeks which will rank among the best preworkout products on the market we feel. Be sure to check out our forum. We are holding a contest to see who can come the closet to guessing the ingredients. Winners gets a free container.

SacTownRob

Awards
I know what your talking about in regards to your body building a tolerance. Thats why I use Jacked for hard n heavy days and SP250 or NO Xplode for other days.

cheloz28

cheloz28

Awards
  • Established
1. Jacked
2.White Flood
3. WTF
4. JP8

I think it just depends on the person, you will have try them out as I didn't feel anything on maniac

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yo fightbackhxc if you havn't tried Phenadrine from APS Nut. I highly recommend it
this stuff really works and I only use 1 cap so I can imagine what 2 caps would feel like.
Yo get great energy, focus, stamina, and an up feeling without the caffene jitters, and
no crash later in the day. The only other product that works as well as Phenedrine is
Ready 4 War by Diesel Nut. thats why I use these 2 products and I always recommend
them to some one who is looking for a preworkout capsule that is hardcore. I definately
want to try APS Mesomorph I spoke to the rep from the co. and he told me that a new
version was coming out that would be even better than the one that came out a few
months ago. If anyone has tried it let me know how they liked it.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah I have a brother who is a rep for APS.

Dracoy

Dracoy

Controlled Labs Representative
Awards
  • Established
1. Jacked
2.White Flood
3. WTF
4. JP8

I think it just depends on the person, you will have try them out as I didn't feel anything on maniac
WF/GM is unstoppable :)

I also like velocity XT.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
thanks for all the support for Ragnarok everyone! We really appreciate it :)

Taylor0410

Awards
I take and like N.O Xplode but when i run out of this tub, im going to try White Flood. Seems to be better and I dont think it has creatine in it. I dont like how NO Xplode doesnt tell you exactly how much creatine your taking.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I dont like how NO Xplode doesnt tell you exactly how much creatine your taking.
Im not promoting or smashing that product....but with the vast array of knowledge on these boards, i'm sure you could find that out very easily.

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
I take and like N.O Xplode but when i run out of this tub, im going to try White Flood. Seems to be better and I dont think it has creatine in it. I dont like how NO Xplode doesnt tell you exactly how much creatine your taking.
Everything in NOxplode is underdosed and 70% of the serving is mostly a filler. Taking WF is going to be night and day compared to NOxplode.

wrestler4life

Awards
Just finished my second tub of NO explode, pretty good results. Bought Buzzerk form gym a little pricey but after a week it seems much better the the NO explode, great energy and pumps with out changing anything else I've lost 5lbs, hope its not been mass, feel stronger with more energy and good recovery so far with the buzzerk

xpin2winx

Awards
i would say try jack3d cuz its prob the simplest all natural preworkout drink that gave me amazing energy, and good pumps for a great price.