your favorite Nutrition Partitioner?

BoyFromAus

Awards
  • Established
what's your fave one?

I'm currently looking into Glycobol and Anabolic Pump. They seem to work quite differently. Just need something that does the job for my bulk.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
PSlin & AP

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I have plenty positive feedback on glycobol, while I hear mixed review from ap, p-slin is more of a preworkout supp in my opinion, but USP Labs makes quality supps, so either way you can not go wrong.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
LG Sciences SLIN oh fo sho. I've tried all of them but Glycobol; stuff looks pretty sweet too.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DO IT!!!

It's my favorite supp as of late. I honestly haven't tried it for bulking yet, but it works quite well for cutting.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
I just did an end of week update on my log and so far I'm down .75 on my waist and up 7 lbs on a bulk diet.

You will feel Glycobol within that first week for sure and wonder why you didn't buy a full bottle.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I am doing AP at the moment, but its way to early to give an opinion on it. Hit me up in a month ^.^ but I see nothing but love for it!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

ecupirate

Awards
I'm using bulk p slin right now and so far its pretty awesome, I usually workout in the morning so I usually down a bagel and oats for my carbs and I'm still getting lean

Pirate!

Pirate!

Awards
  • Established
What is meant by "feeling" nutrient partitioning? I can feel when my blood glucose drops too low. What else do you "feel"?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just did an end of week update on my log and so far I'm down .75 on my waist and up 7 lbs on a bulk diet.

You will feel Glycobol within that first week for sure and wonder why you didn't buy a full bottle.
This log is coming along very nicely: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabolic-innovations/127349-mrbigs-g-bol.html

What is meant by "feeling" nutrient partitioning? I can feel when my blood glucose drops too low. What else do you "feel"?
I was referring to the fact that I start to feel hypo and can tell that I need to eat soon. I should have been more specific, especially since I take my Glycobol and then wait 30 minutes before eating. I don't think this feeling is nearly as pronounced when taking Glycobol while eating.

anabolic pump and Plsin are the only products that works independent of insulin secretion for glucose disposal properties and there in my opinon lies the beauty and the reason why if causes weight loss.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
Not to hijack, but on a CKD, will taking glycobol for carb up reduce the card induced gas explosions? I just ordered some glycobol and will doing my first refeed this weekend. If it won't help, then I can get some digestive enzymes/beano.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not to hijack, but on a CKD, will taking glycobol for carb up reduce the card induced gas explosions? I just ordered some glycobol and will doing my first refeed this weekend. If it won't help, then I can get some digestive enzymes/beano.
To be safe I would get the digestive enzymes.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
is rala a partitioner?
Straight from the Glycobol write up:

Sodium R-Lipoate (Na-r-ALA)
ALA is naturally produced in the body as a mitochondrial enzyme cofactor. It is important to aerobic metabolism. ALA has been shown to increase cellular uptake of glucose to cell membranes by recruiting the glucose transporter GLUT4. ALA improves skeletal muscle glucose transport, resulting in desirable blood glucose disposal and increased muscle glycogen concentrations. (1) Studies also indicate that in muscle, ALA is a potent anti-oxidant which protects cells from oxidative stress-induced insulin resistance. (2) The ALA used in this formula is chemically stabilized and of the highest quality. It’s the most active isomer and the highest potency salt commercially available. ALA is an invaluable addition that offers a multitude of benefits plus countless extras for any serious athlete.

Bottom Line: Best way to describe this effect is that it almost adds a filter to the muscle fibers; Taking in what it needs to prepare for growth.