Cycling off NO2
- 06-19-2009, 10:54 PM
- 06-20-2009, 08:37 AM
You can use a caffeine free NO like, or try an EAA drink such as . Really, an EAA drink and some caffeine pre w/o will give more and still give you the kick that you get from an NO. NO products are a lot like fireworks. You get some bang, but that's it.
06-20-2009, 05:37 PM
I've never actually cycled off of NO2 (arginine), but yes, cycling off caffeine is a good idea *IF* you stop feeling the effects; it's different for each person.
I don't drink any caffeine and only take EC "as needed," which is one dose a day (25mg, 200mg EC, respectively) usually in the afternoon when I would otherwise eat a lot and feel a bit tired. But if you take in caffeine regularly, say 500mg a day or so, cycling off every 8 weeks or so for 2 weeks would be a good idea if you notice your tolerance is really high. Some people don't cycle and just do a "more" approach, though.
Personally, I'm a fan of Ultima because of the p5p form of b6 and methyl b12 vs. caffeine for energy, so the only caffeine I use is from EC when I need it, and since I don't dose it so often, I never need to cycle.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Rah22491 in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-10-2009, 12:31 AM
- By bassgirl in forum Weight LossReplies: 3Last Post: 12-21-2007, 02:28 PM
- By rick055 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 0Last Post: 11-15-2007, 04:23 PM
- By LT* in forum NutraplanetReplies: 30Last Post: 11-12-2007, 06:56 PM
- By Zero Tolerance in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 08-23-2006, 07:04 PM