bulk yellow gold and bulk pslin

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering since yellow gold is anabolic pump minus the tannins extract and bulk pslin is 400mg tannins extract would there be any benefit to combining the two bulk powders together then capping it? I have both and was about to cap them separately when I though about the possibility of combining them together for a synergistic effect. :thanks:

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
yes you would get a far better pump for sure, it would significantly increase your partitioning effects.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
so should If i cap them together how much should i put in each cap of each ingredient? wow sh!tty grammar hope that made some sense. I just bought the capsule machine size 00 a scale and like 1000 capsules. and it fills 24 caps at a time. idk if i should put 400 mg of each in each cap or scale it down to 300 mg yg and 300 mg pslin since im combining the two? if i do 300 mg of each that would come out to 7.2 grams of each for every 24 caps. i think thats the right math and if i did 400 mg of each it would be 9.6 grams of each for every 24 caps. What do you guys think?

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
For the same type of thing as pslin I was suggested to mix 425mg yg with 50mg of banaba(different than pslin but stronger in the core ingredient) so I would take a GUESS that a better dosage per pill would be 375mg of yg with a 100mg of pslin per pill and take two pills before your meal.

But that is what I would GUESS, I am not sure because I haven't used pslin. So wait a little bit for someone else to answer....or shoot borobulker a PM he is a product educator for USPLabs products, and he always is willing to help.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
so using my capsule machine I capped 24 caps with a total of 7.2 grams of bulk pslin and 7 grms of yellow gold or maybe the other way around idk. but anyways it comes out to around 300 mg of each in each capsule. How should i dose it ? right now im using glycobol 1 capsule before breakfast/prewo, 400mg pslin in my wms +bcaas pwo, then a wpi, milk, fruit, shake, then an hour later another glycobol with 50-60 complex carbs. does this sound about right? I just startedt the glycobol so Im not sure what the hypo feeling is supposed to feel like or how to know when either one has kicked in or is doing anything. oh yeah and in my caps i threw in like 3 grams of r-ala spread out as evenly as possibble. any comments on how I should use this stuff. after my ppwo meal I dont have any complex carbs just veggies so im guesssing I dont need to use any of them around those meals.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
anyone have any opinions on the effectiveness of this method of dosing?

Ddono25

Awards
I have just ordered the Yellow Gold 100g and 21g or 30g P-Slin with 200count 000-caps and had very good results taking them frequently. Think it worked out to ~1,100mg YG and ~500mg per 2 capsule serving. Don't quote me on that but that is from from 2 years ago memory with no math involved right now to correct it.

Pretty good for fat control during an all out bulk, but I would feel extremely lethargic if I took in less than 120-150g of carbs with a serving. I honestly thought that w/o the supps I might fair better than without as far as fat gain is concerned, but I could not dispute the added muscle during that time. I got stronger and bigger than ever but really felt like a fat-ass with the amount of carbs it took to feel normal and energetic. If you feel like you have some room to fill out then this is really essential, but I will not use it until I am at about 8% or 9% bf with some necessary fat to gain. My $.02.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the input , and yeah i definately NEED TO GROW, recovering anorexic and i find that taking this with carb meals reduces the bloating i used to experience from eating just about everything, muscle wise i could care less the health benefits are enough to purchase more, but i do notice its helping me up my intake everyday so im happy with the product and will contrinue to use it. actually just bought some more along with almost every other uspowders supp from nutra, i just cant get enough uspowders theyre seriously some of the best products ive tried.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
what do you think about my current dosing protocol take into consideration my bodyweight is around 108-112 on a given day i piss out like 5 lbs every single night i hate it

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
I don't know, I guess you'll just have to try it out and see if you get good results. I'm currently using yellow gold, taking one "00" cap 4 times a day, one before each carb meal. I thought about mixing in P-Slin powder into the yellow gold caps, but decided against it for added flexibility.

Ddono25

Awards
I've never had a problem putting on weight personally. I can add 14 lbs in a day or two with food and water and add to it pretty easily. Taking weight off is not so for me. I'm just one of those people who can eat and eat. I would say set a goal of 100grams of carbs each meal with the YG, 50grams carbs on meals without. Add minimum 40grams protein each meal and 10-20 grams of fat. If you plan it out and have things ready you should be able to keep it clean and make it healthy, therefore minimizing fat gain. Planning and preparation is key, but at some point you need to just eat and try things out for yourself.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
honestly i can eat all day long thats why i plan stuff out cause i know i think im gonna eat to much of this or that or whatever. but tomorow im gonna take a break from all supps except whey, waxy maize and alcar. im gonna follow the scivation diet tomorow which has 150 g fat, 195 carbs, and 65 g fat. for me that it twice as much fat as i eat on any given day so im hoping by taking a break from the creatine, pre workout no drinks, insulin potentiators and everything else itll give my body a nice rest from it all and then ill be fresh the next day. i dont get the tingles from beta alanine anymore and i miss it so i figure if i take a day off from everything it will all work better the next day. im probably just gonna have some bcaas and GMS preworkout and i think thatll be fine, and probably take some reset ad so everythings fresh and ready to go the next day. do you think i should take a longer break from everything for more than one day or is that probably enough because ive only been taking creatine for 7 weeks and everything else like 3. oh and im still gonna take my normal doses of stoked/activate
I've never had a problem putting on weight personally. I can add 14 lbs in a day or two with food and water and add to it pretty easily. Taking weight off is not so for me. I'm just one of those people who can eat and eat. I would say set a goal of 100grams of carbs each meal with the YG, 50grams carbs on meals without. Add minimum 40grams protein each meal and 10-20 grams of fat. If you plan it out and have things ready you should be able to keep it clean and make it healthy, therefore minimizing fat gain. Planning and preparation is key, but at some point you need to just eat and try things out for yourself.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Nutrition / Health 2
Nutrition / Health 1
TommyTuffGuy Supplements 7
dhuge67 Supplements 9
Weight Loss 15