Formestane VS. 6-Bromoandrostenedione

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi

I can use booth for recomp and up my test levels and what is the difference?

:wave2:

Piledahlaren

Piledahlaren

Awards
  • Established
I have heard something about 6-bromo is lowering your test levels after use?? but I think( and hope) it will return to normal again ?

Yellow

Yellow

Awards
  • Established
Hi

I can use booth for recomp and up my test levels and what is the difference?

:wave2:
Both formestane and 6-bromo is good for recomping.
But no need to use them both bro.

Aromatase Inhibitor will increase your test level because less test is converted to estrogen thus lower estrogen level too. SHBG is also reduced so that more free test circulating in your body.
It will harden up your muscle and create good environment for fat burning, which is perfect for recomp purpose.

Pick one and run just one of them. Because too much AI is not a good thing, it will drive your estrogen too low (unhealthy level) which makes your joint sore, screws your lipids, destroy libido / sex drive, etc...
Remember that our body still needs estrogen to function properly.

Hope it helps....

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would suggest Formestane.

M

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does anyone know how bad formestane is vs. ATD vs. 6-bromo on lipids?

I'm assuming ATD is the worst, followed by 6-bromo and then formestane. Obviously, a function of dose but I'd like to hear from people with experience in all 3.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Both formestane and 6-bromo is good for recomping.
But no need to use them both bro.

Aromatase Inhibitor will increase your test level because less test is converted to estrogen thus lower estrogen level too. SHBG is also reduced so that more free test circulating in your body.
It will harden up your muscle and create good environment for fat burning, which is perfect for recomp purpose.

Pick one and run just one of them. Because too much AI is not a good thing, it will drive your estrogen too low (unhealthy level) which makes your joint sore, screws your lipids, destroy libido / sex drive, etc...
Remember that our body still needs estrogen to function properly.

Hope it helps....

Muchas Gracias Amigos and another question?
If i use a "TEST BOOSTERS" my test up and eventually my estrogen low or not ?

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Muchas Gracias Amigos and another question?
If i use a "TEST BOOSTERS" my test up and eventually my estrogen low or not ?
6-bromo will increase test levels and lower aromatase levels- and the amount that the compound will exert these effects is completely dependent on the ratio of alpha:beta isomers. If there is more alpha isomer present, there will be the tendency towards higher androgen levels- the alpha isomer can convert, at least somewhat, to a pretty decent androgen. The beta isomer of 6-bromo is a fairly strong aromatase inhibitor- so the higher the percentage of beta isomer, the stronger this effect. The racemic isomer mixture of the compound tends to run 30 alpha/70 beta or so (at least from what we have seen)- but it can be manipulated either way during synthesis.....

From what I have gathered- these effects seem to counterbalance one another- higher dosages (200-300 mg/day and up for compound, but I can't completely quantify) of the alpha isomer may in fact be suppressive b/c it converts to an androgen, but from all the data that I have- the doses contained in most commercial 6-bromo products are probably not enough to cause HPTA suppression, but are enough to limit estrogen levels post cycle and allow normal T levels to resume, or go even higher than baseline- and this is what you want, post-cycle, or in a non-suppressive test booster.

As for 6-bromo vs. formestane- dunno- used plenty of 6-bromo and love the compound- but have never used formestane, mainly b/c of poor bioavaliability....

Most AI's have a deleterious effect on lipids- just the nature of the compounds

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Supplements 24
T Anabolics 31
T Anabolics 17
D Supplements 42
F Anabolics 15