Supps for my Bulk

1. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.58%

Supps for my Bulk

ey guys

My long await bulk is getting closer and closer.. my target is to start it this October. Hopefully by that time, i'll have reached my goal bf level of 9%.
    No PH are permitted in Australia.. so (and i know this is very cliched), I'm looking for the next best thing to PH.
    Any ideas?..

So far i've planned

Staple supps:
    - Whey protein
    - Creatine
    - jack3d

Additional:
    - Powerfull
    - Stoked
    - IGF-2

Any input will be much appreciated.

2. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.82%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Honestly brother those all look about as good as it gets for natural supps, lol....

I dont think many will respond unfortunately because this to me seems like youve got it all covered, in fact im kind of jealous...and I have some designers and PH myself lol.

Cheers bro, eat big and your gonna explode.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  156 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.1%

id add a gainer in there espec if your a ecto. and eat a tonnnn it works wonders. let me know what you think of jack3d with all its hype on this site im thinking about getting me some.
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.58%

thanks guys.

ur lucky u have the option of PH Searl12. I'm now thinking I might change it to a GH booster, an AI, and a nutrition partitioner... I think that's as far as I can go.

musclejunkie, i'm endo as hell bro. So I keep off mass gainers due to their sugar content.
  5. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.82%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by BoyFromAus View Post
    thanks guys.

ur lucky u have the option of PH Searl12. I'm now thinking I might change it to a GH booster, an AI, and a nutrition partitioner... I think that's as far as I can go.
    musclejunkie, i'm endo as hell bro. So I keep off mass gainers due to their sugar content.
    well....Lucky maybe, Im still not sure about that yet. plus they are illegal in my country too, yet I always get mine through, so do all my boys.
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.42%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Look pretty good. NOW ITS TIME TO EAT JARS OF PB A DAY! haha
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.47%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

i wouldn't do Powerfull and IGF-2. one or the other i'd say!

also you could chuck in some BCAA/EAA

xtend or purple wraath for a couple examples
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
  8. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.58%

alright.. .

so far, my list is now changed to this:

Staple supps:
    BCAA is now in with the rest...

Additional Supps:
    Powerfull (GH boost)
    Activate Xtreme (free test boost)
    Hyperdrol X2 (AI blocker)
    Nutrition Partitioning ..... debating Glycobol or Anabolic Pump

and not to mention, FOOD FOOD FOOD...
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.82%

B-vits? Animal Pak??? marmite perhaps? A vitamin/mineral mix will cover you for your zinc/copper balance as well.

Anyway B6 / P5P will help in 'PCT' along with C-vit.

Really though this stuff depends on your diet. If your heaping in your veg then I don't think there's a big problem. If your taking lots of red meat/grain then b-vits should be fine.
  10. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.58%

Quote Originally Posted by matthias7 View Post
    B-vits? Animal Pak??? marmite perhaps? A vitamin/mineral mix will cover you for your zinc/copper balance as well.

Anyway B6 / P5P will help in 'PCT' along with C-vit.

Really though this stuff depends on your diet. If your heaping in your veg then I don't think there's a big problem. If your taking lots of red meat/grain then b-vits should be fine.
    They say Hyperdrol doesn't require a PCT but i'm not sure on that eh.... if it's blocking estrogen, then i'm thinking as soon as we're off it, estrogen is gonna shoot up?..
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.1%

lean extreme, neovar or anabolic pump, purple wraath, activate or reversitol
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.82%

Quote Originally Posted by BoyFromAus View Post
    They say Hyperdrol doesn't require a PCT but i'm not sure on that eh.... if it's blocking estrogen, then i'm thinking as soon as we're off it, estrogen is gonna shoot up?..
    I can tell you exactly what P5P is doing 'cause I've more or less nailed all avenues into the dopamine pathway now.

P5P is a form of B6. B6 is often used in PCT or else various types of L-dopa.

P5P the starting material of a few different brain chemistries in particular dopamine. What seems to be occuring is when you trigger dopamine production HGH is released. Don't ask me how this happens I don't know - but that is why its used. I'm interested because by driving dopamine you trigger adrenaline production (epinephrine for its US name).

It works. I used P5P sublingually and you feel the effect pretty well (feels good). I got into it because one of the guys here said FDA was wanting to ban it. Since it was a common supplement in the UK I bought a few bottles quick.

What the rest of B vits do B1 is for energy, B12 for the brain. Why use mega-dose - nobody knows its just a theory. Mega-dose C is because humans appear to require so little of it compared to other mammals (that manufacture their own).

Can you buy DHEA and preg in Aus? Preg is a natural prohormone -might not be banned?- and possibly taking heaps of preg along with an AI might drive test. Primordial seem to think so.

In a way its reassuring because Aus always thrashes the UK at a variety of sports so we can't blame synthetic body chemistry but yeah it looks tough.
  13. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.58%

Quote Originally Posted by matthias7 View Post
    I can tell you exactly what P5P is doing 'cause I've more or less nailed all avenues into the dopamine pathway now.

P5P is a form of B6. B6 is often used in PCT or else various types of L-dopa.

P5P the starting material of a few different brain chemistries in particular dopamine. What seems to be occuring is when you trigger dopamine production HGH is released. Don't ask me how this happens I don't know - but that is why its used. I'm interested because by driving dopamine you trigger adrenaline production (epinephrine for its US name).

It works. I used P5P sublingually and you feel the effect pretty well (feels good). I got into it because one of the guys here said FDA was wanting to ban it. Since it was a common supplement in the UK I bought a few bottles quick.

What the rest of B vits do B1 is for energy, B12 for the brain. Why use mega-dose - nobody knows its just a theory. Mega-dose C is because humans appear to require so little of it compared to other mammals (that manufacture their own).

Can you buy DHEA and preg in Aus? Preg is a natural prohormone -might not be banned?- and possibly taking heaps of preg along with an AI might drive test. Primordial seem to think so.

In a way its reassuring because Aus always thrashes the UK at a variety of sports so we can't blame synthetic body chemistry but yeah it looks tough.

EDIT:
    I see, so P5P basically results in more dopamine production. Is that correct?

DHEA is not allowed in Aus . What is Preg?

Cheers,
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.82%

Yep thats right P5P -> dopamine -> noradrenalin
    Its a good pathway to fire down. P5P does quite alot of other stuff besides. The 1-carboxy/ l-dopa is another way to go to increase HGH.

Oh long term use will develop tolerance (8 weeks or so).

DHEA banned. Oh my word.
    Preg is pregnenolone. I think if DHEA is banned preg will be. If its not then thats an option but you'll need to cut the estrogen response at the sort of dosage you would need.
    Another poster mentioned that resveratrol is an option - but its not really associated with big gains.
    Eats lots of cholesterol perhaps?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best supps to keep lean on bulk?
    By AtomicFox in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-21-2010, 12:23 PM
  2. What can i mix with Xtend or BC+EAA? Other bulk supps
    By Violator4200 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-23-2010, 08:15 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-18-2008, 09:24 AM
  4. USP/Scivation/Designer Supps Lean Bulk
    By xcendo in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 06-08-2006, 11:03 AM
  5. BULK v Cut, cutbulk bulkcut bulk bulk bulk!!!
    By polski_69 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-21-2003, 06:19 PM