- 06-17-2009, 03:39 PM
- 06-17-2009, 03:50 PM
06-17-2009, 03:55 PM
06-17-2009, 04:00 PM
Hydroxycut with epherdra has been banned long time ago
Hydroxycut Hardcore now has F*** up!
ECA Stack Flawless!!!!
06-17-2009, 04:03 PM
Hydroxycut Hard core was recalled due to an issue with liver problems.
I used it before and loved it, srry man gotta try another product.
06-17-2009, 05:36 PM
unless you been living under a rock you should know that Hydroxycut has been recalled and cant be found anywhere!
06-17-2009, 05:38 PM
I work at a GNC and the word on the street is that the new "advanced" versions of the Hydroxycut line will be released soon. There was a topic floating around the boards a couple of weeks ago that had some privileged info in it, attachments of the new labels and such, but where it is right now escapes me.unless you been living under a rock you should know that Hydroxycut has been recalled and cant be found anywhere!
06-17-2009, 05:44 PM
06-17-2009, 05:47 PM
Shame on you for poking fun atWe all know what that word "advanced" means in Muscle Tech-Talk when talking about a fat burner..
More caffiene !
The most HARDCORE, SCIENTIFICALLY BACKED, Insane formulations EVER known to bodybuilding!
06-18-2009, 07:56 AM
07-16-2009, 10:50 AM
07-16-2009, 11:03 AM
Wow, another super stimmed fat burner with all of the same ingredients in 90% of them and a bunch of hype behind it... oh wait, that is all MuscleTech products, who am I kidding.
07-17-2009, 02:59 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By xjmacx in forum SupplementsReplies: 34Last Post: 05-04-2009, 11:12 AM
- By LaGrange26 in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-12-2008, 10:16 PM
- By AM07 in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 01-24-2008, 11:35 PM
- By killacriminal in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 12-17-2006, 05:34 PM
- By Unclemikejones in forum SupplementsReplies: 23Last Post: 06-21-2006, 06:35 AM