- 06-17-2009, 02:39 PM
- 06-17-2009, 02:50 PM
06-17-2009, 02:55 PM
06-17-2009, 03:00 PM
Hydroxycut with epherdra has been banned long time ago
Hydroxycut Hardcore now has F*** up!
ECA Stack Flawless!!!!
06-17-2009, 03:03 PM
Hydroxycut Hard core was recalled due to an issue with liver problems.
I used it before and loved it, srry man gotta try another product.
06-17-2009, 04:36 PM
unless you been living under a rock you should know that Hydroxycut has been recalled and cant be found anywhere!
06-17-2009, 04:38 PM
I work at a GNC and the word on the street is that the new "advanced" versions of the Hydroxycut line will be released soon. There was a topic floating around the boards a couple of weeks ago that had some privileged info in it, attachments of the new labels and such, but where it is right now escapes me.unless you been living under a rock you should know that Hydroxycut has been recalled and cant be found anywhere!
06-17-2009, 04:44 PM
06-17-2009, 04:47 PM
Shame on you for poking fun atWe all know what that word "advanced" means in Muscle Tech-Talk when talking about a fat burner..
More caffiene !
The most HARDCORE, SCIENTIFICALLY BACKED, Insane formulations EVER known to bodybuilding!
06-18-2009, 06:56 AM
07-16-2009, 09:50 AM
07-16-2009, 10:03 AM
Wow, another super stimmed fat burner with all of the same ingredients in 90% of them and a bunch of hype behind it... oh wait, that is all MuscleTech products, who am I kidding.
07-17-2009, 01:59 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Intheworks in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 12-24-2008, 03:43 AM
- By Unclemikejones in forum SupplementsReplies: 23Last Post: 06-21-2006, 05:35 AM
- By addijhaq in forum Weight LossReplies: 3Last Post: 01-07-2006, 08:40 PM
- By justinb44 in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 01-10-2005, 06:19 PM
- By tommy36p in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 06-27-2004, 03:55 AM