• Established
Hydroxycut with epherdra has been banned long time ago
Hydroxycut Hardcore now has F*** up!

ECA Stack Flawless!!!!

D3vildog

D3vildog

Awards
  • Established
Hydroxycut Hard core was recalled due to an issue with liver problems.

I used it before and loved it, srry man gotta try another product.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
unless you been living under a rock you should know that Hydroxycut has been recalled and cant be found anywhere!

PublicEnemy

PublicEnemy

Awards
  • Established
unless you been living under a rock you should know that Hydroxycut has been recalled and cant be found anywhere!
I work at a GNC and the word on the street is that the new "advanced" versions of the Hydroxycut line will be released soon. There was a topic floating around the boards a couple of weeks ago that had some privileged info in it, attachments of the new labels and such, but where it is right now escapes me.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
I work at a GNC and the word on the street is that the new "advanced" versions of the Hydroxycut line will be released soon. There was a topic floating around the boards a couple of weeks ago that had some privileged info in it, attachments of the new labels and such, but where it is right now escapes me.
We all know what that word "advanced" means in Muscle Tech-Talk when talking about a fat burner..

More caffiene !

:lol:

PublicEnemy

PublicEnemy

Awards
  • Established
We all know what that word "advanced" means in Muscle Tech-Talk when talking about a fat burner..

More caffiene !
Shame on you for poking fun at

The most HARDCORE, SCIENTIFICALLY BACKED, Insane formulations EVER known to bodybuilding!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow, another super stimmed fat burner with all of the same ingredients in 90% of them and a bunch of hype behind it... oh wait, that is all MuscleTech products, who am I kidding.

chris808costa

chris808costa

Awards
I took this also i took Lipo 6. So my advice is if your going to cut just use Lipo 6:naughty: