Double chin - AnabolicMinds.com

Double chin

1. New Member

Double chin

Is there any way to remove double chin without a surgery? Even though when I'm lean at around 8-10 % fat percent I'm still having the double chin. So I think it's more genetic. I've heard that DermaTherm Target might work.

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  155 lbs.

When was the last time you had a bf% check done? And what method was used?
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.

8% bf and a double chin? Is it just loose skin or actually a full double chin? Once I get below 10% by face looks so sucked in and emaciated I couldn't imagine a double chin. I can barely pinch on my body, let alone my face at 8%. If it is that bad you might need to see a plastic surgeon?
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  155 lbs.

Exactly, hell, I'm at 14% and I don't have a double chin, which is rare for me.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  178 lbs.

I can attest.. been around 10% my whole life.. always had this little dbl chin thing when I lower my chin down..
    I cut down to like 8% tho a year ago and it was gone..
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MPFit View Post
    I can attest.. been around 10% my whole life.. always had this little dbl chin thing when I lower my chin down..
    I cut down to like 8% tho a year ago and it was gone..
    yeah when you lower your chin to your chest everyone has a little skin stick out. that's not a double chin - a double chin is when it looks like that when your head is facing straight ahead.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Do you have an underbite with a small lower jaw and chin? I know a couple people that look like they have no chin at all, it slants down and back from their mouth to their neck. It;s pretty noticable from the side view.
  8. New Member

lol it's not a huge double chin;D But it just makes me look fatter unless I'm having a beard all the time. I've both checked the fat percent my myself and I've had someone professional done it.
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

im in the exact same boat. I can get lean as can be and yet still have a fat face. Its so aggravating.

Quote Originally Posted by Norway88 View Post
    Is there any way to remove double chin without a surgery? Even though when I'm lean at around 8-10 % fat percent I'm still having the double chin. So I think it's more genetic. I've heard that DermaTherm Target might work.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Why not post a pic so we can get a better understanding? It might just be a personal view you have and not really be a big deal. Look at guys like Dexter Jackson. Ripped to shreds but look how fat his face is. obviously related to chemical enhancements though.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

im in the same boat..got an accumeasure says im at 5% so im thinking atleast 6, from the side its very noticeable
  12. New Member

Have you looked at DS Vexum.SL?

This is a new product, so I haven't seen any reviews.

http://www.divineskin.com/vexum/index.html

WHO SHOULD USE VEXUM.SL?

Indicated for men and women developing unsightly double chins, Vexum.SL offers a quick, affordable, scientifically proven alternative to that thick flabby tissue that hangs between the lateral branches of the lower jaw. The breakthrough topical formula even helps to stave off looming face-lift surgery.

HOW VEXUM.SL RESTORES YOUR NECK AND CHIN

Proven through clinical trials, Vexum.SL reduces the thickness, volume, and appearance of a double chin, while restoring normal contour to the upper neck. Vexum.SL works because it contains polymannuronate and prolamins to tighten skin on contact, plus glaucine to reduce lipid storage over the long term.

Glaucine. Preservative-free glaucine, a water-soluble crystalline alkaloid from the botanical Glaucium flavum, stimulates lipolysis and inhibits the formation of new adipocytes by regulating calcium flow, according to clinical studies.

In vitro, the multifunctional molecule is observed to slow adipocyte maturation by 62 to 93 percent and to reduce lipid storage by 36 to 86 percent, depending on dosage. Glaucine’s inhibitory power is measured through the activity of a specific marker, G3PDH, in human pre-adipocyte cultures.

Its effectiveness in diminishing extant fat, meanwhile, can be witnessed with a microscope, as the size of lipid vesicles contract visibly. Cultured with glaucine, the contractile properties of adipocytes are observed after just six days of incubation, as fat tissue gets replaced by a tissue possessing fibroblastic characteristics.

In live tests, 25 female volunteers applied an emulsion to their chins twice daily for 56 days. Double-chin volume was measured by FOITS technique, and thickness of the fatty tissue was measured by echography. As a result, 88 percent of the subjects dropped a measurable thickness of double-chin fat, and 64 percent enjoyed a significant one-to-two-milliliter decrease in volume.

Polymannuronate/prolamin blend. Users report that facial skin tightens almost immediately because Vexum.SL incorporates natural ploymannuronate (from marine algae) and prolamins (wheat proteins).

Polymannuronate is a hydrophilic polysaccharide from the Macrocystis pyrifera, a fast-growing giant laminar algae (kelp) with pneumatocysts (gaseous bladders) that give the organism buoyancy as it floats in the Pacific Ocean near California.

Prolamins are wheat proteins with high molecular weight, rich in glutamine and glutamic acid.

In sensory evaluations with human subjects, 33 trained volunteers applied a gel containing 10 percent polymannuronate/prolamin blend to the face. After just five minutes, 76 percent of the panelists reported a medium to strong tightening effect.

In evaluating other important parameters: 67 percent noted very little residue; 85 percent said the gel showed very good penetration; 94 percent praised the way it spread out and left a smooth surface; and 82 percent remarked on its freshness.

WHAT VEXUM.SL MEANS TO YOU

The proven science behind Vexum.SL means that it can reduce the thickness, volume, and appearance of an unsightly double chin, and stave off the looming indications for a face-lift.

So you continue to radiate youth and vigor for years to come, which pays dividends in your career, your love life — your whole life.

Compare the ingredients. Read the science. Then try Vexum.SL to smooth, tighten, and restore the normal contours of your own chin and neck.

VEXUM.SL IS EASY TO USE

For best results, apply two pumps into your hand and massage Vexum.SL under the chin twice daily, morning and night, after cleansing.

COMPOSITION

Vexum.SL contains water, glycerin, coco-glucoside, caprylyl glycol, alcohol, glaucine, hydrolyzed celosia cristata flower/seed extract, hydrolyzed prunella vulgaris extract, carnitine*, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, caffeine*, alcohol, carbomer, benzyl alcohol, magnesium nitrate, magnesium chloride, phenoxyethanol, sorbic acid, sodium hydroxide, glycerin, fragrance, hydroxyethylcellulose, and diethylhexyl sebacate.
    * These ingredients feature proprietary nanosome encapsulation for better penetration and effectiveness.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Double chin fix?
    By bla55 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 05-26-2011, 01:50 PM
  2. Bulking but gained a mini double chin =(
    By LeeRoi in forum Bulking
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-24-2009, 08:07 PM
  3. Lose the chin
    By murfsteve in forum Weight Loss