CLA

1. CLA

Take it with or with out food ?
    Team Orbit

2. I've had bottles that said "take with food"... I've had bottles that said "take 30 minutes before meal".

3. i take mine with meals....
    •   

4. I take it with food, and without. Sometimes, when I'm downing a shake, I take it as well, since fats help slow digestion. It really does work, at least for me. Took a tad over a month to see results, but it really did come off around my gut first, no joke. Works very well with fish oil and sesamin too.

5. thanks everyone

you have reps
    Team Orbit

6. Thanks man, happy to help!!

7. .
    Team Orbit

8. I have a CLA question...

I'm also megadosing fish oil...can I take them (Cla+fish oil) at the same time or should I separate them to take at different times?

I was just wondering since I know fish oil shouldn't be taken with some stuff (like AA)

9. Your mega-dosing fish oil at what gram? But, yes you can take CLA and fish oil at the same time, I would do it 1-3 times a day(depending on gram/cap). Effective dose of CLA is 4-6g daily. Also you could add sesame oil/sesamin to that stack.

10. Quote Originally Posted by allstar View Post
    Your mega-dosing fish oil at what gram? But, yes you can take CLA and fish oil at the same time, I would do it 1-3 times a day(depending on gram/cap). Effective dose of CLA is 4-6g daily. Also you could add sesame oil/sesamin to that stack.
    I doing fishoil at 4 grams 4x a day.

I have Primordial CLA and take 2 caps 2x a day.

11. With that CLA I would recommend 2 caps/3x a day.

12. I used to use VPX ThinFat (Tonalin CLA) as salad dressing so taking it with food is fine.