Anyone have experiences with LG BCAA/EAA's?
- 06-15-2009, 06:06 PM
- 06-15-2009, 06:14 PM
There have been a few logs on here, give it sometime I am sure people will respond back shortlySerious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
- 06-15-2009, 09:39 PM
I've gone through several jugs of it, the first blue raspberry version. It's pretty much a staple of mine. My work is very demanding for 12+ hours, anywhere from 5-7 days per week, every week. I mix just one scoop with very diluted Gatorade and some Posiedon, and it rocks!! I know 1 serving is 3 scoops. I go through 3 bottles like that in a day, along with tons of water. By itself, no complaints what-so-ever. A very solid product and well rounded. I just make it more well rounded by adding some carbs to it. Additionally, the company supports it products well. I went to order it form their shop online, and couldn't because of ISP issues when it first hit. Within an hour, I had an email telling me I'd get a free bottle of IGH-1F for my troubles when I orderded, and how could they help me resolve the issue. Very awesome!! Good job guys!!
Similar Forum Threads
- By crowes33 in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 04-20-2012, 11:07 AM
- By booney in forum Weight LossReplies: 6Last Post: 03-28-2011, 07:20 PM
- By LG Sciences in forum LG SciencesReplies: 57Last Post: 04-12-2009, 06:18 PM
- By Common in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-03-2008, 04:03 AM
- By StrayDOG in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-12-2004, 02:15 PM