Anyone have experiences with LG BCAA/EAA's?
- 06-15-2009, 07:06 PM
- 06-15-2009, 07:14 PM
There have been a few logs on here, give it sometime I am sure people will respond back shortlySerious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
06-15-2009, 10:39 PM
I've gone through several jugs of it, the first blue raspberry version. It's pretty much a staple of mine. My work is very demanding for 12+ hours, anywhere from 5-7 days per week, every week. I mix just one scoop with very diluted Gatorade and some Posiedon, and it rocks!! I know 1 serving is 3 scoops. I go through 3 bottles like that in a day, along with tons of water. By itself, no complaints what-so-ever. A very solid product and well rounded. I just make it more well rounded by adding some carbs to it. Additionally, the company supports it products well. I went to order it form their shop online, and couldn't because of ISP issues when it first hit. Within an hour, I had an email telling me I'd get a free bottle of IGH-1F for my troubles when I orderded, and how could they help me resolve the issue. Very awesome!! Good job guys!!
Similar Forum Threads
- By pinchharmonic in forum Weight LossReplies: 1Last Post: 05-20-2009, 04:01 AM
- By orangutan in forum AnabolicsReplies: 19Last Post: 03-20-2009, 08:59 PM
- By anyman in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 36Last Post: 08-07-2007, 11:39 AM
- By jcam222 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 11-07-2005, 01:05 AM
- By Izzman in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 07-27-2004, 10:17 AM