My jack3d review

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Ok well i just got my tub of jack3d in today with very high hopes im dosing it as we speak and will update. Im going to give a non biased view on this. I took two scoops with 8 oz of water as i seem to be stim tolerant i was at upwards of 13 tablets of white flood (reccomended dose = 8) and still didnt feel much. As for reviews go im not going to sugar coat it going to tell the truth.

First impressions.

Smell - 9/10 i liked the smell actually cant quite put my finger on it but deffinately lemon lime but theres something else cant quite put finger on it.

Taste 7.5/10 I had two scoops with 8 oz of water will adjust water until i find the right amount that suits it best but it wasnt bad a little tangy not really like Sprite but i assume the "watered down sprite taste" will come with more water, Overall not bad flavor.

I will be grading on pumps energy and focus after my workout and will also follow up with two more days of this so i know its not placebo affect which i felt with white flood. This is also the only other supplement other then multi and fish oil i have taken today.

POST WORKOUT REVIEW

Ok done with workout! wonders of having a home gym. Id like to say first off i love placebo affects i get so much energy. Im hoping this wasnt a placebo affect and just the natural chareteritcs (wow i cant spell today) of jack3d. Im not going to say i broke like 10 PR's today cause i didnt but i deffinately had a lot more energy and focus . Im hoping this carries on too next workout aswell.

Energy 10/10 may have been placebo affect will update later but i was going crazy i felt a little jittery first on and the beta tingles were crazy something i didnt feel from WF but i was like going crazy between sets.

Focus 10/10 also may have been placebo affect but i was focused 100% on pounding the weights.

Pump 9/10 i still dont think the product gives you pumps but from solid working out does.

At first impression i love this stuff hope it doesnt wear off i liked feeling the beta tingles a lot.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mixing 2 scoops with 8oz will yield very dull flavoring; you could cut the water in half. 4oz is sufficient.

Looking forward to your final review!

Fried Cheese

Fried Cheese

Awards
I think you'll like it. I am 2/3 done with a tub at 2 scoops before each workout. Focus is MUCH improved and its just enough stim where I don't get impatient watching the clock to start next set.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
I've been getting our clientele hooked on Jacked for the past while up here in Halifax. It makes NOxplode look like Nyquil. The only problem is it worked too well. We ran out and are having trouble getting more in and now I've got people coming in like crackheads looking for more.

"Is the Jacked in yet, man?"

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
Smells like pinesol. I've got a few people around here on jack3d too. Solid product, I'm sure you'll break some PRs. Watch for the mood swings!

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
Pure ingredients + Natty Flavoring bro...
Yeah, don't get me wrong, taste is nice for something with no fillers. It's just that initial smell hits ya pretty good... pool cleaner or somethin.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, don't get me wrong, taste is nice for something with no fillers. It's just that initial smell hits ya pretty good... pool cleaner or somethin.
HAHAHA wake up! We should have used some ammonia too for the shock value...

I've been getting our clientele hooked on Jacked for the past while up here in Halifax. It makes NOxplode look like Nyquil. The only problem is it worked too well. We ran out and are having trouble getting more in and now I've got people coming in like crackheads looking for more.

vitamin Shoppe....

SacTownRob

Awards
The only thing I hate about Jacked is that GNC sells out all the time...... hehe. Really though, I Love Jacked !! I switch out between Jacked for hard n heavy days and SuperSmash 250 for light days.

superirish13

Awards
Im looking for a new creatine. alot of websites have this product listed under the creatine section, however dancebot compared it to no explode. is it creatine or NO, same with super pump 250. Im looking for a solid creatine, but dont want to purchase NO unknowingly. could someone please clarify the difference between these products.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
its NO with a little creatine in it, also i felt like about 30 min after my workout i crashed i nearly fell asleep? maybe i'll go too 1 1/2 scoops

jp17815

jp17815

Awards
  • Established

So thats why I can't find it anywhere.
I blame you!!!
JK.
LOL!

JP.

superirish13

Awards
is there enough daily creatine in it, or should it be supplemented with another straight creatine. if so what are some reliable creatines?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So many good reviews about this product, Im gonna have to give this a shot soon..

SacTownRob

Awards
You can do what I do and add a little creatine mono powder thats tasteless. I only add about a teaspoon and mix it up!! its cheap too

BoyFromAus

Awards
  • Established
Jack3d smelt like a washing powder I use.
Jack3d tasted like a rather weak lemonade with a bitter after-taste.
Jack3d stimulated my brain like hell though...

I'm not using it atm for cutting, but as soon as I go onto bulking, I will need this as a staple.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Whats causing the stimulation? It can't be caffeine 'cause like most of the US drinks coffee like water. Also does this stuff cause an insulin spike? Not necessarily good pre-workout.

I don't deny its not working, but I'm curious about how its having the effect.

BoyFromAus

Awards
  • Established
Whats causing the stimulation? It can't be caffeine 'cause like most of the US drinks coffee like water. Also does this stuff cause an insulin spike? Not necessarily good pre-workout.

I don't deny its not working, but I'm curious about how its having the effect.
I'm not sure if it does have a link to insulin but it is argued that Caffeine and insulin have links.

Caffeine is one of the key components....

some of the others are:
- Caffeine
- Theophylline
- Beta Alanine
- Arginine

Here's the nutrition info of jack3d:

Y-RD Complex:

153.33mg **
Caffeine, Theophylline (from Guarana), 1,3-Dimethylamylamine, Dibenzo(a,c) cycloocten-6-ol, 5,6,7,8-tetrahydro- 1,2,3,10,11,12 hexamethoxy-6,7-dimethyl-, stereolsomer (Schizandrol A)
ATP-Carnosine-Vaso Complex:

3,166.67mg **
Creatine Monohydrate, Beta Alanine, Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate (AAKG)

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Schizandrol A. Hmmm... perhaps USPlabs would like to comment?

Effects of schizandrol A on monoamine neurotransmitters in the central nervous system]
Zhang L, Niu X.

Schizandrol A (2',3',4',1",2",3"-hexamethoxy-6, 7-dimethyl-1,2,3,4-dibenzo-1,3-cyclooctadien-6-ol) is one of the effective components in the dried fruit of Schizandra chinensis Bail. Previous studies have found that schizandrol A exerts inhibitory effects on the central nervous system (CNS). For the purpose of elucidating the mechanism of inhibition, the concentrations of monoamine neurotransmitters and their metabolites in rat brain and the effects of schizandrol A on some receptors were determined by the ion-pairing reversed-phase liquid chromatography with electrochemical detection method and competitive binding assay. In the neurotransmitter studies, significant elevations of dopamine and its metabolite DOPAC (in striatum) and DA (in hypothalamus) were observed after i.p. administration of 50 mg/kg or 100 mg/kg of schizandrol A. But the receptor binding experiments showed that schizandrol A had no affinity for dopamine D1 and D2 receptors. Serotonin receptors and alpha 1-,alpha 2-adrenergic receptors, and it did not affect the binding of dopamine to dopamine D1 or D2 receptors. These results indicate that the inhibition exerted by schizandrol A on the CNS may be related to the dopamine system, and the increase of dopamine turnover has nothing to do with dopamine receptors. The concentrations of the norepinephrine metabolite MHPG and the serotonin metabolite 5-HIAA showed changes in rat striatum and hypothalamus after schizandrol A treatment, but norepinephrine and serotonin levels were unaffected.

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
I believe geranium is the main stim in Jack3d.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
i love then energy from jack3d but once i settle down for 30 min i crash everytime

BoyFromAus

Awards
  • Established
Schizandrol A. Hmmm... perhaps USPlabs would like to comment?

Effects of schizandrol A on monoamine neurotransmitters in the central nervous system]
Zhang L, Niu X.

Schizandrol A (2',3',4',1",2",3"-hexamethoxy-6, 7-dimethyl-1,2,3,4-dibenzo-1,3-cyclooctadien-6-ol) is one of the effective components in the dried fruit of Schizandra chinensis Bail. Previous studies have found that schizandrol A exerts inhibitory effects on the central nervous system (CNS). For the purpose of elucidating the mechanism of inhibition, the concentrations of monoamine neurotransmitters and their metabolites in rat brain and the effects of schizandrol A on some receptors were determined by the ion-pairing reversed-phase liquid chromatography with electrochemical detection method and competitive binding assay. In the neurotransmitter studies, significant elevations of dopamine and its metabolite DOPAC (in striatum) and DA (in hypothalamus) were observed after i.p. administration of 50 mg/kg or 100 mg/kg of schizandrol A. But the receptor binding experiments showed that schizandrol A had no affinity for dopamine D1 and D2 receptors. Serotonin receptors and alpha 1-,alpha 2-adrenergic receptors, and it did not affect the binding of dopamine to dopamine D1 or D2 receptors. These results indicate that the inhibition exerted by schizandrol A on the CNS may be related to the dopamine system, and the increase of dopamine turnover has nothing to do with dopamine receptors. The concentrations of the norepinephrine metabolite MHPG and the serotonin metabolite 5-HIAA showed changes in rat striatum and hypothalamus after schizandrol A treatment, but norepinephrine and serotonin levels were unaffected.
good find.

If i'm reading it correctly, it says that Schizandrol increases dopamine. From what I know, dopamine inhibits growth hormone amongst other things.

I'd like to hear from USP labs on this one too.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Dopamine inhibits HGH. You sure about that?
Right, what is he talking about. HGH injected is synthetic dopamine, the purpose of products such as powerfull is to increase dopamine levels, which is most crucial for gh release during R.E.M. sleep, do some research bro, gots to learn, not being an a-hole, just trying to advise you. Proper research makes you into a very educated person. Besides geranium oil, Schizandrol A is my favorite ingredient in Jack3d, this is what makes refresh so great, highly recommended for athletes and students.

BoyFromAus

Awards
  • Established
ok, thanks for clearing that.

It was a confusion in my mind for sometime since I heard a News Article saying that alcohol increases dopamine which results in reduced GH. But on the other hand I was thinking "isn't this paradox to how l-dopa works"

ok, thanks for clearing that.

It was a confusion in my mind for sometime since I heard a News Article saying that alcohol increases dopamine which results in reduced GH. But on the other hand I was thinking "isn't this paradox to how l-dopa works"
Don't believe everything in print