first ph

nets10

Awards
hey whats up guy im new to the board .. i recently bought 1 bottle of sus500 i've been hearing good reviews .. im 165lbs and 5"7 i'd like to get to 185lbs lean. now its got tren/max lmg in it .. im worried about the two progestins and its also got novedex xt in there .. so what would be a good pct to also watch out for progestin gyno ..

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yes it is, for first PH users I would recommend Bold or H-drol

jim623

An indication of how long you have been lifting would be a great help. Gain all that you are capable of with good food and training before jumping into supplements.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
i've read so many posts in the past concerning this compound. and i've read that gyno has been mentioned.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
definitely, it frustrates me when people hit their first plateau or something and they immediately think they need a PH. Just train hard and eat right. Switch up your routines and you ill make good gains.

jim623

i've read so many posts in the past concerning this compound. and i've read that gyno has been mentioned.
If he does go with sus500, he may need some nipple tampons. Lactation has been mentioned during pct.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
there are things to combat that...but pretty harsh to be taking this as your first PH.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
wrong section should go in the anabolics section! :)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wrong section should go in the anabolics section! :)
x2 people would be more likely to answer your questions there.

:wave2:

nets10

Awards
dermacrine and 6 bromo can combat progestin sides .. its harsh in what ways .. i know its tren/max lmg and the doses and bodybuildingfactory.com say its not that much of either

jim623

I want to apologize to the OP for being a bit harsh on him yesterday. You just came here to find out some information. That particular produce tends to set me off because a few teens I know, my son included, bought this product and tried to run it. They didn't do any research and didn't bother to check into support supps or PCT. I am not sure about other states but in Louisiana it is perfectly legal to sell PH's to 18 year olds. I think this is insane. Anyway, sorry bro. Please be careful of what you are putting into your body.