Looking for a super fast drying competition bronzer
- 06-15-2009, 10:46 AM
- 06-15-2009, 09:44 PM
06-16-2009, 06:55 AM
Hmmmmm. Good idea. Im new to all of this (tanning material) so forgive the ignorance on the subject.
06-16-2009, 08:52 AM
Don't you still have to get multiple coats to get good color... anyhow I plan on consulting with a tanning establishment to get the scoop. I am no spring chicken and don't need to kill my skin elasticity with conventional tanning. I don't know if the quality of color is good enough from the spray tan. I am assuming it's come a long way in the last 5 years... or hoping.
Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
06-18-2009, 05:46 PM
dont do the deal wherre you go in the room and a cloud of tanner pops out, but get someone that has a gun....you can get a nice dark color from them that will be fine....then use protan or dream tan to touch up before you go on stage....id give it a trial run a few weeks out though so you can see what it will be like....
Similar Forum Threads
- By VeinNutrition in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 465Last Post: 02-15-2017, 02:56 PM
- By steppinRazor in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-05-2013, 12:00 AM
- By Whacked in forum Bodybuilding Contest PreperationReplies: 1Last Post: 06-26-2009, 05:29 PM
- By Kevf in forum Female FitnessReplies: 19Last Post: 10-08-2008, 03:09 PM
- By Sendo in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-07-2005, 12:06 PM