i need some input and critique

tgib08

Awards
I'm about 5'10" 175lbs... im lookin to put on about 10 lbs and get cut... i was considering anabolics but i decided against it because im only 19. I went to GNC and a guy set me up with a stack of supplements that I'm pretty confident in but i would like some opinion on the supplements and maybe suggestions on dosage. so here it is...
Arimatest (test booster)- 12.5mg twice daily, 1 b4 breakfast, &15min b4 workout
Mitotropin MitoTabs (fat burner)- 3 capsules 30 min b4 breakfast, 3 capsules 6-8 hours later
Formadrol Extreme XL (anti-estrogen)- 1 capsule twice daily, 30 min b4 breakfast and 6-8 hours laters
Wheybolic Extreme 60 (protein/glutamine)-3 scoops (82g) once daily 30 min after workout.
Gakic HC- 8 capsules 30-45 min b4 workout
Leukic HC- 6 capsules once daily, immediately before workout
Creakic HC- 3 capsules twice daily, 1 serving morning and 1 following workout

so its pretty detailed but i just wanted some input from some people that know alot more than i do. thanks

TaPo31

Awards
I think that the results that you will see from the test booster and anti-estrogen are minimal at best at your age. Is the 82g the amount of protein in Wheybolic Extreme 60? If so, I would say you can drop that about in half. Other than that, it looks good provided that you take as much care in constructing your diet as you have in constructing a supplement plan.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You shouldn't notice a whole lot at 19 years old from your hormonal products.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
After you take all this never buy a muscle-tech product again. In fact, never buy from GNC again lol. Way to pricey.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
After you take all this never buy a muscle-tech product again. In fact, never buy from GNC again lol. Way to pricey.
I was going to say something close to that but held back. hah

tgib08

Awards
well i know the guy that works at GNC and i get pretty good prices... but no muscletech huh? i've always heard they're the best supplements at GNC... and the prohormones wont do much yall think??? i took pinnacle andro poppers last summer and they did quite a bit for me, i really liked them. but i mean i still have the receipt i can return wut i dont want i haven't opened anything yet i was gonna start tomorrow... is there another plan of supplements or substitution in my plan that i may look into???

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can take the muscle-tech products if you want, but IMO, its just sugar and creatine. Lots of people like them however I will never buy em haha way to much money

just looking out for your pocket book :)

pfafkl13

Awards
I'm about 5'10" 175lbs... im lookin to put on about 10 lbs and get cut... i was considering anabolics but i decided against it because im only 19. I went to GNC and a guy set me up with a stack of supplements that I'm pretty confident in but i would like some opinion on the supplements and maybe suggestions on dosage. so here it is...
Arimatest (test booster)- 12.5mg twice daily, 1 b4 breakfast, &15min b4 workout
Mitotropin MitoTabs (fat burner)- 3 capsules 30 min b4 breakfast, 3 capsules 6-8 hours later
Formadrol Extreme XL (anti-estrogen)- 1 capsule twice daily, 30 min b4 breakfast and 6-8 hours laters
Wheybolic Extreme 60 (protein/glutamine)-3 scoops (82g) once daily 30 min after workout.
Gakic HC- 8 capsules 30-45 min b4 workout
Leukic HC- 6 capsules once daily, immediately before workout
Creakic HC- 3 capsules twice daily, 1 serving morning and 1 following workout

so its pretty detailed but i just wanted some input from some people that know alot more than i do. thanks
Protein: All The Whey Blend - $29.99
Fat burner: Slim Xtreme - $35.99
BCAA: Xtend - $42.99
Green Bulge (creatine) - $24.95

www.nutraplanet.com

You definitely don't need to take 82g of protein post workout, that
s just overkill. You should have about 30-40g of carbs and 25-40g of protein. 1 scoop of whey in chocolate milk would be a great post workout drink.

tgib08

Awards
yeah i understand... i just dont know where else to buy supplements other than online... i hate plastic so i dont have a card to pay for the stuff online... i'de rather no go thru the hassle of gettin a card and just pay a lil bit extra cash and not have to wait 2 weeks for it to get here. but my main question is, is there anything i should change to something else??? i mean like i said its not too late i can return products

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You could get one of those cards you load cash onto and then you can use like a credit card.

That would support your supplement spending a little better and would be cheaper :)

pfafkl13

Awards
If you don't want to get anything online then I would return the test booster and the anti-e.

Seriously though, you need to get a card. You can earn points on every purchase and then you can get cash back a few times per year. As long as you only buy stuff that you normally would and not max it out like an idiot its a smarter choice. Oh and it builds your credit which can help you get cars, houses, and apartments... I probably get more than $200 back each year which isn't a ton but its money you get for buying things that you normally would, its FREE MONEY.

tgib08

Awards
ok well not try to be a smart a$$ but my real question is about the supplements... i know all about credit cards i just dont want one... and i have good credit im only 19 and i've already paid off my car under my name... soooo about the supplements???

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well your 19 so your t-levels are probably out the butt right now. I would maybe buy some nettle root to utilize some free test. You wont find that at GNC most likely tho. The creakic could be taken back for bulk mono.

All leukic really is is leucine.

you could probably find cheaper protein.

are you trying to cut weight?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am not saying this stuff wont work its just you could save a lot of money.

tgib08

Awards
not necessarily weight but im at about 175 180 at prolly 12 or 13% body fat... i'de like to get to about 185 and less than 5% body fat by august

simmons

simmons

Awards
  • Established
yeah i understand... i just dont know where else to buy supplements other than online... i hate plastic so i dont have a card to pay for the stuff online... i'de rather no go thru the hassle of gettin a card and just pay a lil bit extra cash and not have to wait 2 weeks for it to get here. but my main question is, is there anything i should change to something else??? i mean like i said its not too late i can return products
I'm not sure what kind of deals you receive when you shop at GNC, but I'd venture to say you are probably paying a substantial amount more there vs ordering online. I noticed the salesman sold you some rather expensive, commission items.
Speaking from an economical standpoint, I would take these products back and purchase some less expensive items, and quality FOOD.

If you have a bank account (which I'm sure you do), look into getting a debit card. It makes life a little bit easier.
If you order online, it shouldn't take two weeks. I'm not sure exactly where you live, but it shouldn't take a substantial amount of time to receive your order. Not to mention, if you plan ahead, ordering online shouldn't really pose a problem.

I hope your diet is on point. If so, then I would look into some simple and effective supplements, like:
-Creatine mono
-Beta Alanine
-BCAAs
-Protein (whey and casein)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not sure what kind of deals you receive when you shop at GNC, but I'd venture to say you are probably paying a substantial amount more there vs ordering online. I noticed the salesman sold you some rather expensive, commission items.
Speaking from an economical standpoint, I would take these products back and purchase some less expensive items, and quality FOOD.

If you have a bank account (which I'm sure you do), look into getting a debit card. It makes life a little bit easier.
If you order online, it shouldn't take two weeks. I'm not sure exactly where you live, but it shouldn't take a substantial amount of time to receive your order. Not to mention, if you plan ahead, ordering online shouldn't really pose a problem.

I hope your diet is on point. If so, then I would look into some simple and effective supplements, like:
-Creatine mono
-Beta Alanine
-BCAAs
-Protein (whey and casein)
Thank you simmons I couldnt have said it much better myself.:wave2:

tgib08

Awards
oh... another question... i AM 19... i AM a college kid... and i DO love good beer... does drinking pose a problem on supplements? i mean i do understand the amount of carbs and calories but as far as the actual alcohol content interacting with chemical agents in the supps???

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Drinking Alcohol decreases over all protein synthesis.

tgib08

Awards
oh ok... just curious... i mean i understand beer is fattening but i wasn't sure about its affect on supps and muscle... thanks tho, i suppose i'll lay off for a while

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just remember, everything in moderation :)

simmons

simmons

Awards
  • Established
oh ok... just curious... i mean i understand beer is fattening but i wasn't sure about its affect on supps and muscle... thanks tho, i suppose i'll lay off for a while
Yeah. If you get a chance, just do a search online and read an article or two that explain how alcohol can affect your bodybuilding goals.