Energy Before Cardio

1. Energy Before Cardio

Anyone have any suggestions on something to take for energy before a cardio workout? NanoVapor/N.O Explode are terrible for that, I know.

2. Glycobol 4hours preworkout, PLCAR, rhidiola rosea, Refresh, and ribose.
    doing my own thang!

3. I tried the d-ribose....its not doing it for me
    Are you saying take all these things or just one?
    •   

4. Take all, and how much are you dosing at the ribose, PLCAR is a must.
    doing my own thang!

5. 9 mgs of ribose 3x a day

6. Slim-Xtreme + PLCAR + Alpha-Yohimbine gives some pretty good energy, endurance, and sweating. The SlimXtreme is pretty good for an energy kick, def recommended.

7. X-Force is a great energy supplement for any time of the day.

8. Quote Originally Posted by babywifey View Post
    X-Force is a great energy supplement for any time of the day.
    This is so true. I take one X-Force in the AM on non-w/o days and I am energized for the rest of the day. I have not given 2 pre w/o a try yet.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

9. A solid thermogenic is always a plus but I feel even more important would be adding a few anti-catabolic items like BCAA's prior to cardio. I mean you are already burning calories so you want to be sure you are not expending too many and causing a catabolic state.

10. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    This is so true. I take one X-Force in the AM on non-w/o days and I am energized for the rest of the day. I have not given 2 pre w/o a try yet.
    2 caps about hour before lifting help me out so much with stamina. Definitely something for you to try. Also a cap or two in the morning on an empty stomach is a favorite of mine.

Quote Originally Posted by aflexaholic View Post
    A solid thermogenic is always a plus but I feel even more important would be adding a few anti-catabolic items like BCAA's prior to cardio. I mean you are already burning calories so you want to be sure you are not expending too many and causing a catabolic state.
    BCAAs are definitely a good idea.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 11-26-2012, 10:22 PM
  2. Interval Cardio & Steady State Cardio
    By baz350 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-22-2009, 07:58 PM
  3. Need more energy???
    By lift or die in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-20-2009, 12:12 PM