DCP/Leviathan Reloaded/Lean FX Stack

jrw

Awards
  • Established
How is this stack? I currently have DCP and LR, getting low on both. Thinking about running all three of these together, adding in the Lean FX. How does this stack look? I would hope to keep muscle size, if not add lean muscle possibly, and reduce body fat by 4 or 5 percent, currently around 11 to 12 percent without hardcore dieting. Thanks for the feedback.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
i was planning on using this stack until i didnt have enough time for a cut from what ive heard and read this is a great stack if your experiencing good results from DCP/LR already adding Lean FX will only aid in that. From what ive read this stack is ideal for keeping or even gaining a little muscle while shedding the fat. Good luck on the stack this is deffinately a good stack.

martink

Awards
i am on it at the moment. it is noticeably better than just DCP and LR. add in eviscerate and its better again!

mrlargecalves

Awards
  • Established
i am on it at the moment. it is noticeably better than just DCP and LR. add in eviscerate and its better again!
ive taken DCP/LR with great success. how did adding lean fx improve ur resultS?.. i did my stack with napalm as well with ok results.. might give eviscerate a try next run

aflexaholic

aflexaholic

Board Sponsor
Awards
DCP is great as a stand alone itself but adding the other two mentioned above sounds like a winning ticket. Just keep poppin those pills :)