P-Plex/Mdrol stack questions

Beatrice

Awards
Hey Guys,
1st time post I had just a couple questions and looking for some advice from you muscle pros out their =) I finished my mdrol cycle about 3-4 months ago. Recently I ordered and plan on running a p plex/mdrol cycle..Ive researched it and plan on running the following
week 1-4 p plex 20mg (maybe 30 3rd and 4th)
week 3-6 add mdrol 10mg at first and maybe graduate to 20mg
week 7-10(or12 depending how i feel after week 10)Inhibit-E ..2 caps

all the while taking 4 caps of liver care daily

Please critique
I dont know how strong the Inhibit-E is because ive never ran it should i take it with something else or will it be suffice?
Also my questions were if I were to run this when I do reach week 3 how should i space out the mdrol and pplex dosages? And I havent gotten any creatine or n.o explode. Im sure it would help me as a pre workout drink but is it necessary? Thanks in advance for the tips!

asoulecpt

Awards
Is Inhibit-E part of your pct or your cycle?

Random181

Awards
  • Established
if weeks 7-10 is pct then for god sake get a SERM,

Beatrice

Awards
Is Inhibit-E part of your pct or your cycle?
Yes It is. Ive yet to get a hold of a non over the counter pct. I ran novedex xt on my mdrol only cycle and kept all of my gains. Any more advice. Thanks for intrest!

Random181

Awards
  • Established
yes in future get a serm or dont run m-drol

Beatrice

Awards
Anyone else ran this or have advice. As I stated I dont have a serm and know of others who didnt/dont run a serm. I appreciate your .02 random181 please dont take offence.I know mdrol is potent so would ruinning maybe a cycle assist with the InhibitE help or would that not do anyhting for me? Thanks!

manbeast31

Awards
how old are you and serm is diff a good ideal with this stack

lowboy

lowboy

Awards
Wrong Section. My advice is put the mdrol/pplex away until you start eating and put mass on naturally. Get your diet in check before messing with this stuff. You will be much happier with your gains in the end this way. You are 7 inches taller than me and we weigh the same AND you have already done a cycle of mdrol. Just my advice.

Beatrice

Awards
lowboy by stating im 7 inches taller than you you'd obviously agree that we are very different in out genetic structure and metablism. Appreciate your tip tho. My first cycle of mdrol was very successful and I maintained it well. But i also will learn from it and eat more yet less trans fat for example. I do however recognize the potency of this product so dont think im going into this completly blind. Just looking for more advise..Again thanks for your .02 and im looking for more..

pfafkl13

Awards
Instead of moving this thread to the PCT forum you could just search in there for what others have used as dosing for a SERM. The dosing will be different with each one but I can't emphasize enough how much you really should have it. Look around, its not that hard to find a research chemica. l I've seen studies where people have been completely shut down after 7 days at 5mg. Once you find one, then look for proper dosing.

I would run cycle support by AI or cycle assist by CEL (who makes M-drol and it's cheaper) for two weeks before the start of your cycle and throughout.

Beatrice

Awards
thanks pfafk. Appreciate the advice. Ill begin my search now..

Beatrice

Awards
Ok so tell me what you think of this...Instead od running my InhibitE as a pct. What if i run it with my cycle as a support weeks 1-6 and then run a serm as my PCT wekks 7 on..How would that go pfafk

Random181

Awards
  • Established
you just proved you know nothing of m-drol or its rebound gyno problems with your last post, now stop taking steroids and learn to eat...yes I do know fully how hard is it to eat the large anount of food needed, I sit around the same weight as you but a few inches shorter and with classical ecto genetics so I understand the trouble to eat the amount of food needed.

Beatrice

Awards
you just proved you know nothing of m-drol or its rebound gyno problems with your last post, now stop taking steroids and learn to eat...yes I do know fully how hard is it to eat the large anount of food needed, I sit around the same weight as you but a few inches shorter and with classical ecto genetics so I understand the trouble to eat the amount of food needed.
how did i prove this? Im pretty sure what I just said makes since?

Beatrice

Awards
As stated before Ive taken mdrol and had NO trace of gyno..hmm any1 else?

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
if it worked the first time why change the cycle to an SD/PP cycle... just stick with what works... and HOPE nothing goes wrong in the future...but i would advise a serm as in torem or tomax...

Random181

Awards
  • Established
wrong forum- in answer to your question about why it proves you know nothing- m-drol suppresses estrogen, so does Inhibit E running both together is asking for a gyno rebound post cycle....now for the love of ****ing god learn to eat and dont take m-drol/p-plex if you are sitting at 160 on a 6 foot frame with 1 m-drol cycle already you need to learn to eat and gain naturally...