New to everything!

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
I am new to everything in body building. I am in no way trying to get into competiton form I am just trying to get big and shredded. My goal to get shredded is august 13. I started about a month ago and already notice a change. My arms are alil more cut and have more strenth. My triceps are bigger in the mirror and today when i did my ab workout I could actually see my top four abs. (then went away after working out though) I am on the GNC amp stack and it may be working but very slow. I have been eating very good also compaired to how I used to eat. My question is where can I find my best stack to gain size and get abs at the same time? I heard of the asteroid stack? Can you buy this as a pack? OR what other stack do you guys recomned?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
This stack works the best

1.) Sleep
2.) Eat
3.) Train

:)

Just stick with

Creatine
Protein
BCAA's

Those will do wonders for a beginner like you!

singa

singa

Awards
creatine wont help him get shredded it will help him get bigger..you really cant do both at the same time unless your on prohormones or something..you have to choose one or the other, because maintenance takes a long time to form..i dunno what you have going on august 13 but i would get big before you cut, so ya i agree with fightback's approach..creatine, protein, bcaa's, a multivitamin..thats pretty much all you really need...food is the best supplement there is..you diet right and you will accomplish your goal

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
creatine wont help him get shredded it will help him get bigger..you really cant do both at the same time unless your on prohormones or something..you have to choose one or the other, because maintenance takes a long time to form..i dunno what you have going on august 13 but i would get big before you cut, so ya i agree with fightback's approach..creatine, protein, bcaa's, a multivitamin..thats pretty much all you really need...food is the best supplement there is..you diet right and you will accomplish your goal
well he said big and shredded so I didnt know what order he was wanting to go in lol but yeah I should have mentioned that. Thanks for that singa

BoyFromAus

Awards
  • Established
well he said big and shredded so I didnt know what order he was wanting to go in lol but yeah I should have mentioned that. Thanks for that singa
This stack works the best

1.) Sleep
2.) Eat
3.) Train

:)

Just stick with

Creatine
Protein
BCAA's

Those will do wonders for a beginner like you!

I agree.

If you're new, don't let the supplement industry's glamor blind you from the basics (which are the most effective).

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I agree.

If you're new, don't let the supplement industry's glamor blind you from the basics (which are the most effective).
x2......:wave2:

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
What is the best creatine formula out there? I like the pill form better becasue I can keep on track with them better then a powder. Also what is a good BCCA? Protein i have been eating alot of fish and chicken. I have also been eating once in awhile a protein bar. I try to drink a protein shake with 35 grams a day also.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Bulk Creatine will work well for you. NP has some.

BCAA possibilities
-Xtend
-Recoverpro-good price
-Bulk BCAA and Leucine from NP ( will need flavoring if you want it)
-Purple Wraath
-LG's BCAA+EAA's
-Primoridal Peformance BCAA's (unflavored)

All of these are good choice, you will just have to find which one you think youd like to take!