new stack

ajd300

Awards
Hey guys Ive kind of been looking around for a stack to use and the two ones I have been told are the best for a boost in testosterone and mass are the hyperdrolx2 and mass fx or the igf-2 drive rpm stacks. IM a college student and trying to save a little money and i also dont really like the caffeinated preworkout supplements i thought i would ditch drive and rpm but i liked the looks of igf-2. what do you guys think of this stack and its effectiveness on a 19 year old college athelete.
Hyperdrol x2
igf-2
size on creatine
GNC wheybolic
multivitaman
From the research ive done I think that may be pretty decent but I was wondering your thoughts. Is it dumb to break up supplements that are meant to be stacked together?

ajd300

Awards
also if anyone has better suggestions please tell me i dont want to buy the hyperdrol and igf (i already have the size on) and then have someone tell me its a shitty combination. thanks alot

amicold

Awards
HDX2 is 6-Bromodione, which is NCAA banned if I'm not mistaken.

ajd300

Awards
not a ton of piss tests at D3 im not too worried about that

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If your really wanting to save money

Just buy bulk Creatine Monohydrate and Do not buy anything from GNC.

GNC is way overpriced and CM has been a proven supplement for years. Your basically just paying a ton for flavoring.

Just my .02 cents :)

ajd300

Awards
okay well ill try to find some cheaper protein. apparently the walmart brand is pretty good. but in terms of the igf-2 hyperdrolx2 SizeOn combo, do you see that working or do those not really complement each other

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
okay well ill try to find some cheaper protein. apparently the walmart brand is pretty good. but in terms of the igf-2 hyperdrolx2 SizeOn combo, do you see that working or do those not really complement each other
It shouldnt be bad, like I said tho, if you wanna save some money just get some creatine monohydrate instead of the size on.

The only problem i can see with this stack is not knowing how to properly dose the IGF2 with the hyperdrol. I dont know if you would just follow the bottles or not. With the MassFX/Hyperdrol stack it gives you the proper dosing schedule

ajd300

Awards
yeah thats true. i just feel like massfx and hyperdrol would be a little bit of overkill for me at this point. im not sure tho i have heard good things