Methyl 1-D anybody use it.

Matt6969

Awards
  • Established
i just ordered my first cycle of Methyl 1-D.
anybody use it before.
what are your results.

i have looked at many reviews and about 90% of them said it was a nice product, i just wanted to know your own personnel experiences with it.

airram479

Awards
  • Established
Are you sure it was 90%??? I'm not dissing you,but every review i read i would have to say 1 out of 3 says it was shyt. That was the only thing that kept me from buying it.

Matt6969

Awards
  • Established
where did you look for your reviews? i looked at supplementcritic.com and it was probably closer to 75-80% but still

VikingBP

Awards
I just finished the Trifecta Stack and it really didn't do anything for me except shrink the size of my balls a little. It was a huge waste of time. I'm 244lbs though but my 215 lb friend got the same results I did so I personally would recommend looking at something else.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I just finished the Trifecta Stack and it really didn't do anything for me except shrink the size of my balls a little. It was a huge waste of time. I'm 244lbs though but my 215 lb friend got the same results I did so I personally would recommend looking at something else.
That's a pity to hear man, generally these products do get good reviews, with the new mmv3 getting good initital results as well. mmv2 has always done me well.

Formadrol Extreme is also VERY highly regarded.