First try with PHs. Opinions?

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking about giving the LG Trifecta stack a go, im just doing lots of research and giving it some time to really think it over. I was just concerned about all of the negativity towards PHs regarding young people. I'm 21 now, do you think thats a safe age to give it a try?

Also, how do you guys feel about the trifecta stack compared to other PHs out there? Seems like a good choice from what ive read..

Thanks
-Adam

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
some people say over 21 is good some will say wait till 25 when your growth plates close or whatever. Up to you man.

jp17815

jp17815

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking about giving the LG Trifecta stack a go, im just doing lots of research and giving it some time to really think it over. I was just concerned about all of the negativity towards PHs regarding young people. I'm 21 now, do you think thats a safe age to give it a try?

Also, how do you guys feel about the trifecta stack compared to other PHs out there? Seems like a good choice from what ive read..

Thanks
-Adam
Hi.
At 21 it is really up to you. Just make sure that you research alot before doing anything..
You can also look in the review/log section of this board to gain some more insight as to how to run a good cycle, as well as how to run propper PCT.

If you do decide to run a cycle the trifecta stack would be a good choice.
From what I have heard it is mild on the system with low sides.

Hope this helps some.

TC.

JP.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Not a fan of LG science products. I would try another mild prohormone such as bold200, 3-AD, furazadrol or even epistane. Any of those would be a good first cycle

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
I was just concerned about all of the negativity towards PHs regarding young people. I'm 21 now, do you think thats a safe age to give it a try?
Thanks
-Adam
i would ask yourself why do you want to take them. you can not be anywhere near you potiential yet.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
I dare you to do this for 1 month and if you dont see any growth, then go ahead and do what you feel is right.

Try to eat at least 250g protein/day, along with sufficient carbs and good fats. Take some creatine, multi, fish oil, BA, BCAA. Do this for 30 days , and I will promise you that u will see some growth.

Thanks
-Adam

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
I dare you to do this for 1 month and if you dont see any growth, then go ahead and do what you feel is right.

Try to eat at least 250g protein/day, along with sufficient carbs and good fats. Take some creatine, multi, fish oil, BA, BCAA. Do this for 30 days , and I will promise you that u will see some growth.
I do. I get plenty of aminos, I take my multi everyday, fishoil and creatine, and 2-3 protein shakes a day. I take a preworkout supp, and i try to eat good. My diet isnt close to PERFECT, and i know thats key, but its what i like and its not bad... And i train like a beast, daily. I'm not saying im not making good gains doing what im doing, because i am. I just think a PH would be fun to try for a cycle.

If you guys feel there are PHs far superior to the trifecta, like i said, feel free to make suggestions. Im probably not gonna take the plunge for another month or two so im not COMPLETELY decided on that stack. feedback is appreciated

thanks for the input so far though!

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Pro-hormone + bad diet <<<< good diet and staples

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bold or H-drol

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
you want your diet to be close to perfect if you're going to spend all the money and risk the sides of a PH cycle maaaaayyyyne

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
oh jeez. i never said my diet was BAD, it just isnt PERFECT.... and I understand that its not perfect. You dont have to have an absolute perfect diet to make gains. Please though, back on topic.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Like I said, Bold or H-drol have been known to be good starters. Pretty mild.

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
the h-drol you speak of is made by CEL, right? also, from what ive read post cycle support is a pretty good PCT to run too, right? Nutraplanet sells them both as a stack, i was thinking of that as a possibility too.

how do you think that stack would "stack up" against the trifecta?

thanks for the input man...

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the h-drol you speak of is made by CEL, right? also, from what ive read post cycle support is a pretty good PCT to run too, right? Nutraplanet sells them both as a stack, i was thinking of that as a possibility too.

how do you think that stack would "stack up" against the trifecta?

thanks for the input man...
I know CEL makes good stuff and they are getting alot of attention right now with their PH line. If you can get them both for cheap thats a hot deal.

To be honest I have never used a PH. I have very close friends and family who use them, one is using bold, one is using h-drol, one is using PP 1-T Tren.

The trifecta stack has been around for a long time. Thats a promising sign. I would look around at some reviews and make the best pick for you. :)

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
epistane and two cycle supports is a good deal too 100 bucks at np

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established

lol but good diet plus real gear = more gains than u in a year or in your whole life!

just do alot of reseach man when u have yopur mose over the buy botton and u hav second thoughts, just wait do more reasearch then when u think your mind not just your body is ready for that dramatic of a change, then find a good source and dont mess with orals man. i did 2 times, y not just take sumthing that anit bad for yer liver?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
The trifecta stack has been around for a long time. Thats a promising sign. /QUOTE]

that doesn't really mean anything......muscletech products have been around for a while too....cellmass anyone?

VikingBP

Awards
My friend and I just finished a cycle of the Trifecta Stack and it did just about nothing for me. Maybe it just isn't effective for people who are 6'5" 244lbs but seriously don't waste your time with it. It didn't help my friend either who is 6'0" 215 lbs. This was my first attempt at a prohormone cycle and I was very disappointed.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The trifecta stack has been around for a long time. Thats a promising sign. /QUOTE]

that doesn't really mean anything......muscletech products have been around for a while too....cellmass anyone?
LOL the aplha drive for 10 bucks on np has been on there forever and that stuff sucks...
I didn't say they were good products. Usually if a product is kept in manufacturing someone is buying it possibly leading to a good product.

You will also note that I have never taken a PH.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hever said anything about cellmass. The quote got screwed up above these posts. Lennoxchi said it.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
cell tech has deadly amounts of sugar.
The trifecta stack does look like a good deal tho

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
back on topic though I love the components of the trifecta stack but don't think you get enough of them in the trifecta stack.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
back on topic though I love the components of the trifecta stack but don't think you get enough of them in the trifecta stack.
are they smaller quantities of the real bottles?

pfafkl13

Awards
Have you looked into The ONE? Many people are seeing good gains and it has very low sides.

VikingBP

Awards
xpballer, trust me I really took Trifecta Stack and it really didn't work....bottom line. I do know someone who is enjoying Trenadrol so you may want to try that, maybe stack it with something if that isn't hardcore enough.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
are they smaller quantities of the real bottles?
no they aren't smaller quantitits but i dont' think one bottle of either is enough for a full cycle mmv2 most people find needs 5-6 per day not 3 m1d also needs more per day. Don't get me wrong they both work good but need higher dosages to trully see effectiveness. When I run mmv2 at 5 caps a day i get about the same effect as 50mg of winstrol a day

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no they aren't smaller quantitits but i dont' think one bottle of either is enough for a full cycle mmv2 most people find needs 5-6 per day not 3 m1d also needs more per day. Don't get me wrong they both work good but need higher dosages to trully see effectiveness. When I run mmv2 at 5 caps a day i get about the same effect as 50mg of winstrol a day
ahh i see thanks for the info mixedup!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ahh i see thanks for the info mixedup!
no prob

btw i was thinking about getting either AS or Assault and see in your sig you've ran both which did you like better pump and agression wise?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
I took M1D as a first PH. Took as directed on bottle, and saw some gains and increase in strength. I wasnt sure what i was getting myself into so my standards werent high, so I thought it wasnt bad.
If your looking to get see major gains, and changes, not going to happen.
try some H-drol

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
Well, you guys might be glad to know i decided against the PH idea (FOR NOW). I'm going to tweak my diet, do more research and get bigger before i screw around with those.

I decided to run an 8-12 week cycle of the asteroid stack. Seems like a really awesome au naturale way to go.

After thats all said n done, H-Drol might be in order. [=

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, you guys might be glad to know i decided against the PH idea (FOR NOW). I'm going to tweak my diet, do more research and get bigger before i screw around with those.

I decided to run an 8-12 week cycle of the asteroid stack. Seems like a really awesome au naturale way to go.

After thats all said n done, H-Drol might be in order. [=
awesome man, just remember PH's arent always the answer :)

BettrBdyMitch

BettrBdyMitch

Awards
+1

lol but good diet plus real gear = more gains than u in a year or in your whole life!

just do alot of reseach man when u have yopur mose over the buy botton and u hav second thoughts, just wait do more reasearch then when u think your mind not just your body is ready for that dramatic of a change, then find a good source and dont mess with orals man. i did 2 times, y not just take sumthing that anit bad for yer liver?
Agree again, but here's my .02

In my opinion, one of the safer ones to run would be a havoc/epi compound (2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol) there's no worry about conversion to estrogen/progestin, provides great strength and lean mass/density gains, and stacks well with tons of others after you get a little experience under your belt. I'm currently running Chaparral Labs Epi, and its available as 120 cap bottle so you can run 40mg per day, instead of 30 like most others.

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
+1

Agree again, but here's my .02

In my opinion, one of the safer ones to run would be a havoc/epi compound (2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol) there's no worry about conversion to estrogen/progestin, provides great strength and lean mass/density gains, and stacks well with tons of others after you get a little experience under your belt. I'm currently running Chaparral Labs Epi, and its available as 120 cap bottle so you can run 40mg per day, instead of 30 like most others.
Late to this thread but there is no way havoc/epi should be considered a safe or mild starter steroid. There are countless people on every online forum who ran everything right and got severe sides like gyno. Then some people do everything wrong and come out fine. It's so random I compare using that stuff to playing Russian Roulette.

Not posting this to change anyone's mind, just posting this as a word of caution to anyone who comes across this thread in the future. Research the hell out of epi before you use it (that goes for anything really), you may decide to use it anyway but at least you'll know the risks before they manifest.

Shouldn't this be in the anabolics forum rather than the supplements forum?

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
Late to this thread but there is no way havoc/epi should be considered a safe or mild starter steroid. There are countless people on every online forum who ran everything right and got severe sides like gyno. Then some people do everything wrong and come out fine. It's so random I compare using that stuff to playing Russian Roulette.

Not posting this to change anyone's mind, just posting this as a word of caution to anyone who comes across this thread in the future. Research the hell out of epi before you use it (that goes for anything really), you may decide to use it anyway but at least you'll know the risks before they manifest.

Shouldn't this be in the anabolics forum rather than the supplements forum?

Epi is actually fairly mild in terms of shutdown and sides. I agree in that research and experience should be taken into consideration when one is deciding on a PH or DS to use (IF they choose to use).

Also, I have never ran across anyone using Epi and acquiring gyno. The statement you made seems to be completely contradictory to every reviewer of Epi w/ Gyno I have ever read (unless of course you are talking about PH/DS use and side effects in general and this statement was not at all pertaining to Epistane or Havoc)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wouldnt consider Epi too mild....

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
I wouldnt consider Epi too mild....
Why not may I ask? It is mild on liver enzyme values, non (and in a way) anti-estrogenic. In many cases it combats and reduces gyno. And even at higher doses over a period of time, testicular shutdown is still relatively low.

I'm not saying that any PH/DS cycle should be taken mildly, as all of them should be given proper respect and planning. I AM saying that with respect to other anabolic substances that are out there (that are PHs/DS) side effects of epistane are indeed mild comparitively.

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
I think as long as you have a SERM on hand, running Epi would be no problem unless you're going upwards of 50mg
I also have not seen any logs of people having gyno issues with epi, especially not on here

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
Also LA Gear, if not Epi/Havoc, then what would you consider a starter? H-Drol? I don't know of many compounds milder than epi.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think I stated above, two good starters would be bold or hdrol. They give you the feel of using a ph/ds and even if you think you know everything about them its still good to run a nice mild one first.

ecupirate

Awards
the tri stack by lg gear would actually be good because it comes with everything in one simple box. I believe it also has a plan written out for you inside. I took hdrol for my first about a year and half ago. that worked well for me too

Punisher63e

Awards
I'm 23 and I'm just getting done with a cycle of The One. I've been working out for over a year straight now. I've worked out before but never really stuck to it like I have been in the past year. Anyway, I would actually recommend doing a cycle of The One for your first PH. It's nice having a major component of your PCT being included with the PH. Not just that, but it is my first PH and I have had no serious side effects other than a couple zits. Just my 2 cents.