bbphato

Awards
it's good idea? eNoxide + Mass FX ?

thanks all

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Absolutely! I actually really like enoxide, despite it being a gnc exclusive. Havent seen tons of reviews, but i liked it at 2 tabs preworkout.

Stack it with 2 caps of mass fx preworkout. (take 2 more caps of mass fx during the day)

bbphato

Awards
Absolutely! I actually really like enoxide, despite it being a gnc exclusive. Havent seen tons of reviews, but i liked it at 2 tabs preworkout.

Stack it with 2 caps of mass fx preworkout. (take 2 more caps of mass fx during the day)
good! thanks a lot

but the arimatest and hexaghen are pro-hormons?

how many mass fx i have to use in the day of wo?

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Not sure about that arimatest and hexaghen part... If they're found in a GNC store or a GNC product, they aren't.

However, for MassFX, 4/day on ALL days is the dosing, whether you are in the gym or not. The ingredients in MFX work to promote muscle and strength gains by not only increasing that drive in the gym to do more, but through increasing protein synthesis and aiding in the recovery of your spent fibers after you finish. Never forget that we put the work in at the gym not to grow there, but to recover on our rest days and grow. Those days are just as important, and a product like MassFX will aid in that recovery to make a bigger, stronger you!

As for timing throughout the day:

Training Days: 2 pre-w/o. Either split the other 2 caps, dosing 1 every 4 hours throughout the day, or take both together 8 hours before or after your workout. (Think even spacing here.)

Off Days: Either split them all up (1-1-1-1) throughout the day, or dose 2 caps (2-2) atleast 8 hours apart.

:cheers:

bbphato

Awards
Not sure about that arimatest and hexaghen part... If they're found in a GNC store or a GNC product, they aren't.

However, for MassFX, 4/day on ALL days is the dosing, whether you are in the gym or not. The ingredients in MFX work to promote muscle and strength gains by not only increasing that drive in the gym to do more, but through increasing protein synthesis and aiding in the recovery of your spent fibers after you finish. Never forget that we put the work in at the gym not to grow there, but to recover on our rest days and grow. Those days are just as important, and a product like MassFX will aid in that recovery to make a bigger, stronger you!

As for timing throughout the day:

Training Days: 2 pre-w/o. Either split the other 2 caps, dosing 1 every 4 hours throughout the day, or take both together 8 hours before or after your workout. (Think even spacing here.)

Off Days: Either split them all up (1-1-1-1) throughout the day, or dose 2 caps (2-2) atleast 8 hours apart.

:cheers:
oh thank you!

what you think about anabol 5 ?

i can use no xplode pre wo with enoxide and mass fx ?
and post wo which supplement can i use?

thank ya