New to supplements

killamac27

killamac27

Awards
Looking for good mass, strength gainer supplements. I am currently taking BSN's crap. No-Xplode before, Volumaize during, and Cellmass after, I hate these products anybody who can give me some more options I would appreciate it, there is just too many to choose from.

duffmt6

Awards
creatine- Green Mag/Green Bulge, Neovar, Sizeon or just pure mono...there are others out there that are better+cheaper than BSN

preworkout- TRAC NO, white flood, superpump, RPM, ultima (when it comes out)

protein- ON, scivation, All the Whey are decent...there are some other good ones too

these are just some ideas. check out some reviews and logs to find something you think you would like

pfafkl13

Awards
Protein - All The Whey Blend or Isolate. Very cheap on nutraplanet.com Easily some of the best protein for the money. Get the isolate if you're lactose intolerant.

Creatine - Green bulge, neovar, creatine monohydrate w/ dextrose is tried and true and very economical.

Pre - Jacked, JP8.

EAA or BCAAs are always good

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
The bsn products really are not too shabby. Get your diet in check my man. Try a different creatine and protein if you don't like bsn, but the differences between them are not huge.

Check out the AX line as well, Hyperdrol X2 and Mass FX are a great stack for size, strength and pumps

bigmike89

Awards
im on the same boat lol trying to get big aha