SX Initial Thoughts

Jordinator

Awards
  • Established
Day 1:
Took one capsule first thing in the morning on empty stomach. Had relatively good focus and appetite suppression all day. Energy wasn't very enhanced. Didn't end up getting to sleep until 5am. Don't know if I can blame SX for this because I did some cardio at around 11pm after I got off work, so that probably effected sleep as well.

Day 2 (Today):
Woke up naturally at 11am, no chance of getting back to sleep. Mouth was dry upon waking. Got a glass of water and consumed another capsule. Energy is better today. I'm walking around and doing random sets of pushups... I feel good. Hopefully I'll sleep better tonight.

So far I'm happy that it doesn't totally kill my appetite like Hyperdrive did where I didn't want to eat anything. It's just like cravings are gone and I eat only nutritious foods.

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's in a league of its own. Simple as that. I don't pimp for AX or any other company, just calling it like I see it.

The only thing I DON'T like about it is that if I take it after 6AM I need NyQuil to get me to sleep anytime before 9:00. It lasts a LONG time, at least for me and I am coming from an ephedrine/caffeine background most wouldn't believe if I posted it. 225lbs too so I'm not exactly dainty.

Jordinator

Awards
  • Established
The only thing I DON'T like about it is that if I take it after 6AM I need NyQuil to get me to sleep anytime before 9:00.
Yea it's ridiculous. Are you taking one or two caps? I don't think I'm going to step up to 2 caps anytime soon...

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
Keep us posted. Thanks for sharing your experience with SX.

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1 cap. I took 3 first time I got the sample pack.

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I took 1 cap with SX booster a few hrs later.

Great stuff. I think 2 caps for me would be the extreme sweet spot. But it does cause extreme stim-****, or maybe that was the alcohol...

0-hero

0-hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im just finishing my 3rd bottle, seeing zero effects now.

definitely have to cycle this.

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im just finishing my 3rd bottle, seeing zero effects now.

definitely have to cycle this.
Why anyone would take this everyday and kill the AMAZING psychoactive mental effects is beyond me

jimmbow

jimmbow

Awards
yeah, i didnt even get through the first bottle. i got to the point were i felt i needed 3 since taking 2 at 7am and wanting to sleep badly at 4pm. i just decided to lay off for about 2 or 3 weeks, and resume then.

0-hero

0-hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Why anyone would take this everyday and kill the AMAZING psychoactive mental effects is beyond me
erm because for the initial run reps said it would make no difference?

Im going out on a limb here but maybe that was it :wave2:

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
erm because for the initial run reps said it would make no difference?

Im going out on a limb here but maybe that was it :wave2:
The company wants/needs people to take it everyday if they wanna make $$$$$$PROFIT$$$$$$ from the product.

HELLLOOOOOO????

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Sure the effect of a stimulant may fade with repeated daily use over a long period, its the same with any fat loss or energy pill. However, the fat loss effects should remain constant.

When I dose slimX i do 3 days on one day off. I find the one day without taking a stimulant gives my mind a rest at least. Never felt dependant on it while running it like this

0-hero

0-hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The company wants/needs people to take it everyday if they wanna make $$$$$$PROFIT$$$$$$ from the product.

HELLLOOOOOO????
LOL so a company with a rep as good as AX with a product arguably as solid as anything thats ever come out in the supplements industry (branded) are going to risk tarnishing it even slightly for someone to use a bottle a little quicker?

Somehow i think they have a little more business sense than that.

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
LOL so a company with a rep as good as AX with a product arguably as solid as anything thats ever come out in the supplements industry (branded) are going to risk tarnishing it even slightly for someone to use a bottle a little quicker?

Somehow i think they have a little more business sense than that.
Wtf are you talking about?

I never said it was going to kill you

I'm just saying you're gonna build a tolerance to the potent feel-good energizing effects.

0-hero

0-hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wtf are you talking about?

I never said it was going to kill you

I'm just saying you're gonna build a tolerance to the potent feel-good energizing effects.
Who said anything about killing anyone? Or have you been reading my PMs about you to other members and getting mixed up?

What you were "just saying" what something totally different you bloody simpleton.

Christ this board is going to ****.

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Who said anything about killing anyone? Or have you been reading my PMs about you to other members and getting mixed up?

What you were "just saying" what something totally different you bloody simpleton.

Christ this board is going to ****.
I remember you from another thread where you were COMPLETELY off the mark, and alas, you've done it again!

Let me break what I'm saying down for your tiny pea-sized brain, hopefully this time you understand.

If you take SX daily, the feel-good stim effects WILL fade and tolerance WILL develop to those effects!

DOOOO YOU UNDERSTAND NOWWW????

0-hero

0-hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I remember you from another thread where you were COMPLETELY off the mark, and alas, you've done it again!

Let me break what I'm saying down for your tiny pea-sized brain, hopefully this time you understand.

If you take SX daily, the feel-good stim effects WILL fade and tolerance WILL develop to those effects!

DOOOO YOU UNDERSTAND NOWWW????
LOL do you? wow, how completely not relevant.

Your talking about the MMA one i assume, which of course has a direct and very real correlation to SX.

The point i took issue with which is clear from above to those of us who dont struggle to tie our own shoelaces, is the one you made implying the reps only said to take it every day to run the bottles down so we buy more.

Now behave yourself you silly little child.

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
LOL do you? wow, how completely not relevant.

Your talking about the MMA one i assume, which of course has a direct and very real correlation to SX.

The point i took issue with which is clear from above to those of us who dont struggle to tie our own shoelaces, is the one you made implying the reps only said to take it every day to run the bottles down so we buy more.

Now behave yourself you silly little child.
The reps? This isn't about the reps you numbskull. Besides you do know that most reps are not paid employees of a company right? ANYWAY, I'm not even talking about the reps so that's superfluous.

Point is, I simply value the effects of SX more than any possible weight loss from taking the pills daily, which would greatly decrease SX's potency.

Also note, some guys have developed cases of psychosis from taking these everyday for a few weeks much similiar to the same psychosis you'd get more an AMP based drug. This isn't to say SX is tainted, but just shows it's pure potency.

I know SX is marketed as a weight loss supplement first, but it's also marketed second as a super strong long lasting mood enhancing, energy enhancing supplement, which I think is far more unique and valuable.

The end.

Jordinator

Awards
  • Established
Having trouble sleeping on this stuff! Taking today off to hopefully get some sleep tonight... Popped 10mg melatonin last night at 12am. Fell asleep at 2am. Woke up at 6:30am... Been sleeping at most six hours a night on this stuff.

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Having trouble sleeping on this stuff! Taking today off to hopefully get some sleep tonight... Popped 10mg melatonin last night at 12am. Fell asleep at 2am. Woke up at 6:30am... Been sleeping at most six hours a night on this stuff.
Yep, SX is no joke, and that was only at 1 pill was it... let me know

0-hero

0-hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The reps? This isn't about the reps you numbskull. Besides you do know that most reps are not paid employees of a company right? ANYWAY, I'm not even talking about the reps so that's superfluous.

Point is, I simply value the effects of SX more than any possible weight loss from taking the pills daily, which would greatly decrease SX's potency.

Also note, some guys have developed cases of psychosis from taking these everyday for a few weeks much similiar to the same psychosis you'd get more an AMP based drug. This isn't to say SX is tainted, but just shows it's pure potency.

I know SX is marketed as a weight loss supplement first, but it's also marketed second as a super strong long lasting mood enhancing, energy enhancing supplement, which I think is far more unique and valuable.

The end.
Obviously, hence you feeling the need to consult the forum on dosing protocol to face social interactions, given your adversity to these situations your going to have a bias in this case, and see more benefit in these aspects. Whereas i need to hit 205lbs by a certain date so im looking for other outcomes.

You brought up the reps in a negative light implying they want you to use the bottle up asap, but now your saying the majority have nothing to fain financially from this? I think your confused.

SX in my mind is none of the above, its a facilitator for many goals which imo is far more beneficial than having one clear angle.

Now calm down man, we dont want you getting sweat patches coming through your t shirt when you meet your girls friends!

that so wont be cool

0-hero

0-hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Melatonin has diminishing returns imo after a certain dose, for me this is around 3mg, if i go past this i actually become more awake and find it harder to sleep.

Less is more with this badboy.

As for the sleeping, my body adjusted to it pretty damn quickly, stick with it man, depending on your lifestyle etc though.

I mean if your driving a HGV truck all day, perhaps its not the best idea to be up till 3am.

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Obviously, hence you feeling the need to consult the forum on dosing protocol to face social interactions, given your adversity to these situations your going to have a bias in this case, and see more benefit in these aspects. Whereas i need to hit 205lbs by a certain date so im looking for other outcomes.

You brought up the reps in a negative light implying they want you to use the bottle up asap, but now your saying the majority have nothing to fain financially from this? I think your confused.

SX in my mind is none of the above, its a facilitator for many goals which imo is far more beneficial than having one clear angle.

Now calm down man, we dont want you getting sweat patches coming through your t shirt when you meet your girls friends!

that so wont be cool
Look, this is a business after all, they are trying to make money. It wouldn't be too smart from their standpoint to market a product as take 1 pill as needed like 2-3 times a week or even once a week or whatever. Bottles would last for like 6 months+ like that, some would even last a year.

It's not a negative aspect, it's just the way things work.

In fact I remember an AX rep on the AX forum say that the original stimulant-x had too many caps in it for the serving size, and they would last people months, so basically selling a product for a 30day or so price, but when it really will last 60-90 days, isn't too solid of a move if you're trying to make money.

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Melatonin has diminishing returns imo after a certain dose, for me this is around 3mg, if i go past this i actually become more awake and find it harder to sleep.

Less is more with this badboy.

As for the sleeping, my body adjusted to it pretty damn quickly, stick with it man, depending on your lifestyle etc though.

I mean if your driving a HGV truck all day, perhaps its not the best idea to be up till 3am.
I take 10mg of melatonin most nights, it's a high dosage typically, but it's the starting dosage they're using in cancer studies and it has a lot of antioxidant potenial. It's really the only antiox that goes through every cell in the body or something. Yes I know, it's a hormone and it's possible it will mess something up to take it longterm but so far the results are saying the opposite.

0-hero

0-hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I take 10mg of melatonin most nights, it's a high dosage typically, but it's the starting dosage they're using in cancer studies and it has a lot of antioxidant potenial. It's really the only antiox that goes through every cell in the body or something. Yes I know, it's a hormone and it's possible it will mess something up to take it longterm but so far the results are saying the opposite.
No doubt ive read about the cancer aspect, i think its has great potential.

I do however think its a compound thats dose dependant on the individual, i know lucky bastards who only need 0.10mg and they sleep like a baby, i need around 3g's and so on.

Ive tried 5g, 7g and 10g and i was ruined the next day, the hangover destroyed me lol.

Im the same with Phen though.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm sorry. It appears I ran out of popcorn and didn't remember to ask if anyone else wanted some! Wow did this thread get...interesting!!! :D Thanks for being lively, gentlemen. You all have some great questions and great points. With your permission, I'll address a few things from my/our end...

SX is potent. Yes. Anyone who has tried it knows that. Will you get used to it? Over time? Maybe, but not anywhere near as quick as anything else out there. There are those who have been taking SX for over 6 months now with little to no decrease in efficacy. And yes, they have been taking a break - mostly doing a 5 on, 2 off routine. I've been doing that for the past 3 months and STILL have no decrease in it, and I'm probably one of the biggest stim junkies you'll come across - let alone my weight/dose ratio being far greater than most folks, too. ;)

Are we in it to make money? Well, derrr... But the way AX does business isn't ruthless and uncaring. AX is no corporate giant, nor does the business plan incorporate anything that is considered un-customer friendly. SX is a prime example of both business and consumer-minded relations. It's an excellent seller, is sold out even before the next production run is slated, and is most likely makin a few bucks. (No idea - I'm not in to that aspect of AX, nor do I actually care to be.) Its existence is here because YOU asked for it. The original StimX fans wanted a hardcore stim back again, yet complained about the harsh side effects of the original. The current StimX catered to the "lighter" crowd with a hardcore edge, and now SX (dubbed that way instead of being yet another StimX Version 4) satisfies those original fans and a heck of a lot more. The side effects are gone. Everything is cleaned up, more refined, more efficient, and probably even more potent than that original badboy. You spoke, we listened, we did something about it. Simple as that! :cheers:

Melatonin - 5mg for me is ideal. Too much will have adverse effects and keep you up, so be wary of it. For other sleep aids, Valerian root may help. If Nimbus is still making Abyss, I'll still recommend it as being the absolute BEST sleep aid I've ever tried. Should you start the day with SX and end with a sleep aid? No. If you're doing that, then you're doing something wrong. The vast majority of those who "lost sleep" with SX still report being refreshed the next morning despite having less hours under covers. It's something I've noted from the start, and having a baby at home, I've really really enjoyed it.

Dosing: 1/day, in the morning, only. If that's not enough, either jump to 2 or invest in the SX Boosters which make up for a "half dose" to be taken mid-day to reignite the original dose of SX. 7 days/week? If you want, but the 5 on, 2 off or other methods are good as well. Yes! It's a stim you can actually pulse cycle!! :lol:

Hope that helps, boys! If you need anything at all, we're here for ya. :D

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, then you'd be real curious if I told you I took it with a fistfull of ephedrine/caffeine?

I don't recommend this and I know I'm FAR from the norm when it comes to stim tolerance but yes, this was what I did. I didn't sleep much that night. Maybe 4-5 hours tops.

Stuff doesn't hit you very hard out of the gate (at least me). Figured it didn't work so I slammed my usual caffeine/ephedrine mix. It kicked in later..

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Well, then you'd be real curious if I told you I took it with a fistfull of ephedrine/caffeine?

I don't recommend this and I know I'm FAR from the norm when it comes to stim tolerance but yes, this was what I did. I didn't sleep much that night. Maybe 4-5 hours tops.

Stuff doesn't hit you very hard out of the gate (at least me). Figured it didn't work so I slammed my usual caffeine/ephedrine mix. It kicked in later..
Be careful with that combo my friend, thats a whole lot of stimulants at once in your system.

0-hero

0-hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, i tried 5 caps one day, on top of JP8 and some other stims.

The problem is usually when a company says dont do XYZ its bullshit, however with AX ive learnt the hard way, its not lol.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established

The problem is usually when a company says dont do XYZ its bullshit, however with AX ive learnt the hard way, its not lol.
jesus, well i'm glad youre ok lol you should ALWAYS test out the dosing first bro for any supp even if you think its bullshit

Jordinator

Awards
  • Established
Lol! 5 caps? I had to stop after 3 days of 1 cap per day due to sleep issues... This stuff is no joke. I might do a 3on/1off I'm not sure.

0-hero

0-hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah i remember reading the bottle and it said do not exceed 5 caps, think it may have changed now.

Was doing 3 ok, so thought fk it, 5 it is.

Took my usual 2 scoops JP8 and eph etc. Plus was running lean xtreme.

Yeah....never again.

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
Lol! 5 caps? I had to stop after 3 days of 1 cap per day due to sleep issues... This stuff is no joke. I might do a 3on/1off I'm not sure.
After a few days your body will adjust and you will not have any sleep issues. They key (hopefully explained in the included product guide) is sticking with it for a week. If not, you body will not have time to adjust to its new metabolism.

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
After a few days your body will adjust and you will not have any sleep issues. They key (hopefully explained in the included product guide) is sticking with it for a week. If not, you body will not have time to adjust to its new metabolism.
Hey bra, just curious but are you the AX owner?

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey bra, just curious but are you the AX owner?
One of 'em. ;) Always good to have the "big guys" running around on the playground, too! When it comes out of BigSmith's mouth, it's AX Gospel. :firedevil:

Jordinator

Awards
  • Established
Okay so it's now day 5 since starting. I took yesterday off; I did 3 on, 1 off, now I'm back on. Slept 12 hours last night lol, felt great after getting 5-6hrs the previous 3 nights. I took the cap in the morning with a bit of food today instead of on an empty stomach like I had been. So far so good, time will tell tonight.

On a side note yesterday I had a headache that would not go away all day. I can't remember the last time I had a headache, so that's unusual.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Don't worry about the headache ... common with nootropics. It'll disappear once you're use to the supplement. I think its just the vasodilation caused by a nootropic and then your body adjusts.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Okay so it's now day 5 since starting. I took yesterday off; I did 3 on, 1 off, now I'm back on. Slept 12 hours last night lol, felt great after getting 5-6hrs the previous 3 nights. I took the cap in the morning with a bit of food today instead of on an empty stomach like I had been. So far so good, time will tell tonight.

On a side note yesterday I had a headache that would not go away all day. I can't remember the last time I had a headache, so that's unusual.
Glad you're starting to get used to it. Let us know if the headache persists.

Biceps

Board Sponsor
Awards

Yes, when you get headaches, you need to increase your water intake. That will help out immensely!

Let us know how tonight goes for you. I find that 1 cap taken with food creates that perfect 1/2 capsule dose feeling.

Jordinator

Awards
  • Established
Well appears taking it with food is the way to good for me. Had good appetite suppression all day and my energy was mildly enhanced also which was nice. Was able to get to sleep and stay asleep which was what my problem was with taking it on an empty stomach. So I'm happy!

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Awesome! glad we could help you out and and it worked out for you! Keep us in the loop on your experience with it

Biceps

Board Sponsor
Awards
Well appears taking it with food is the way to good for me. Had good appetite suppression all day and my energy was mildly enhanced also which was nice. Was able to get to sleep and stay asleep which was what my problem was with taking it on an empty stomach. So I'm happy!
Perfect. Taking 1 cap of SX with food creates that perfect 1/2 capsule dose for those people out there who find that 1 cap is too strong.

Jordinator

Awards
  • Established
I took a few weeks off from the SX. Now I'm using it to kickstart a lowcarb diet I'm embarking on. I find the carb cravings are worst the first few days. This eradicates any urge for carbs so it's working great.

swollwilliams

swollwilliams

Awards
  • Established
cycling SX

SX is going to hit everyone a little different. just like with any supplement, a tolerance is eventually inevitable. for some that may come sooner, for others, it may take a little longer. personally, i'm somewhere in the middle of the two. usually, 10-14 days is the point where i feel less responsive, not that i don't feel anything mind you, but the "wow" factor isn't there. some would say bump it up to 2 caps at this point, and i have at times done that depending on the situation. but i have found what works even better is backing off for 2 or 3 days, clean yourself out a bit, then cycle back on. i just did this the other day in fact, and went back to my one cap/day regimen, and BAM! was just like the first time i tried SX. was ultra focused,- got a ton of things done, clean energy, no cravings or voracious appetite.. and i also find that on 1 cap/day, i can still take my pre-workout drink without feeling over-stimmed... find what works best for you, start slowly, minimum dose and work up.. pay attention to how you respond, create a personal log on time taken, when effects start to kick in, whether you take on empty or full stomach..once you find your magic number/time/etc. that is when the full benefits of SX come into play..