Arachidonic Acid taken with EFAs

  1. Arachidonic Acid taken with EFAs


    Does anyone know if and why you are not supposed to take Fish/Flax oil while taking an arachidonic acid product?


  2. because it interferes with the ingestion and availability of the AA.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  3. Axis Labs' Hemodraulix contains Sesamin and AA.
    •   
       


  4. ive always heard not to take any fats like that with AA
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    because it interferes with the ingestion and availability of the AA.
    You can take some EFA's with AA.

    The reason that it is recommended not to go overboard with EFA's while on AA is that AA enhances the natural inflammatory process that comes from training. EFA's (omega 3's specifically) can be anti-inflammatory.

    You can and should take a normal dose of EFA's just don't overdo it.

    We have AA in Animal Test and I've taken it with Animal Omega and have not had any interactions.

  6. Correct me if i'm wrong but isn't arachidonic acid derived from linoleic or alpha-linolenic acid? So basically, doesn't one of the EFA break down into arachidonic acid?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by naturalguy View Post
    You can take some EFA's with AA.

    The reason that it is recommended not to go overboard with EFA's while on AA is that AA enhances the natural inflammatory process that comes from training. EFA's (omega 3's specifically) can be anti-inflammatory.

    You can and should take a normal dose of EFA's just don't overdo it.

    We have AA in Animal Test and I've taken it with Animal Omega and have not had any interactions.
    There you have it Good info.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  8. I've been taking Halodrol liquigels now for a week at three a day and I can certainly feel the increased soreness. Should I wait for the DOMS to subside in a muscle group before working it out again, like I would normally, or am I just always going to be sore while on AA?

    On a side note I've had the liquigels for over a year now that I bought at GNC when i was uninformed and naive about supplements. I just figured I'd finally use them. I'd rather be using X-Factor. Just being clear that I do not condone anyone purchasing anything at GNC, and I think these liquigels are a waste of money next to other AA products available at NP.

  9. I just started Hemodraulix today. - The dosing is different than most AA products, though. This is strictly a pre-workout product. Contains other stuff like BA, Arginine AKG, Sesamin Oil, etc.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    I just started Hemodraulix today. - The dosing is different than most AA products, though. This is strictly a pre-workout product. Contains other stuff like BA, Arginine AKG, Sesamin Oil, etc.
    How do you like it?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    How do you like it?
    Sick pump. That's all I can say so far. I had real good focus, but rarely do I not. Here is my entire stack surrounding my workout...

    Pre-breakfast (1.5hrs pre-workout):

    1 serving BC+EAA
    5g HMB
    2g DiCreatine Malate
    1 Formadrol Extreme
    4g Super Cissus RX
    1g VitC
    3 SLIN

    Breakfast

    1hr Post-breakfast (30mins pre-workout):

    3x RPM
    6x Hemodraulix
    Dab of Renegade balm

    Intra-wo:

    2 servings Purple Wrath (soon to be replaced with BC+EAA)
    10g BCAA
    2g DiCreatine Malate
    60g WMS
    1g VitC

    ...but ya, it was a nice pump.

  12. awesome I have heard good stuff about it. Thanks.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    awesome I have heard good stuff about it. Thanks.
    I'll be creating a log starting on Sunday. I'll put the link up here.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    I'll be creating a log starting on Sunday. I'll put the link up here.
    awesome I will follow along.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  15. For anyone wanting to follow (I know some of you already are)
    Irish Cannon Gets on AXIS...with AXIS (Hemodraulix + Kitchen Sink)
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. arachidonic acid
    By tnubs in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 07-11-2010, 12:51 PM
  2. Arachidonic Acid
    By angelo212 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-30-2009, 05:11 PM
  3. Arachidonic Acid
    By jsp0785 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 01-27-2009, 02:10 AM
  4. Arachidic Acid vs. Arachidonic Acid?
    By Beige in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-06-2007, 01:56 PM
  5. Arachidonic Acid
    By soj in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-20-2006, 07:07 PM
Log in
Log in