New Here and Trying some supplements

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
Hello All. I am just starting getting into body building. I have been doing it for about a month now and see some but very very lilltle results on what I am on. I am on the new GNC Amp power stack. It is a nitric oxide supplemtent, a creantine one, and whey protein shake. I workout three days a week on my upper body. chest,back,bi's,tri's,lats on mon,wed,fri, and on tues and thurs I do my abs and some cardio. It is already June and I want to get a beach body quick. I am not fat in anyway but i do have some on my stomach. I am looking for getting nice abs and nice arms. I have been eating a lot of chicken and drinking protein shakes also and drinking alot of water. So my question is What supplement will get me ripped quick? I heard Havoc, super pump and i also heard omnievol (but i heard thats bad news). If you guys have any ideas on What will work quick and if It needs to be stacked. I am not worried about price as long as i see results.

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
You won't see results unless your diet and training are both in check. I don't see that you train legs, maybe you left that out accidentally. Assuming you have both your diet and training down I would recommend the staples: fish oil, creatine, protein, and a multi v. I am a firm believer of preworkouts, though. Superpump did me no good.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hello All. I am just starting getting into body building. I have been doing it for about a month now and see some but very very lilltle results on what I am on. I am on the new GNC Amp power stack. It is a nitric oxide supplemtent, a creantine one, and whey protein shake. I workout three days a week on my upper body. chest,back,bi's,tri's,lats on mon,wed,fri, and on tues and thurs I do my abs and some cardio. It is already June and I want to get a beach body quick. I am not fat in anyway but i do have some on my stomach. I am looking for getting nice abs and nice arms. I have been eating a lot of chicken and drinking protein shakes also and drinking alot of water. So my question is What supplement will get me ripped quick? I heard Havoc, super pump and i also heard omnievol (but i heard thats bad news). If you guys have any ideas on What will work quick and if It needs to be stacked. I am not worried about price as long as i see results.
You've only been training a MONTH. You DON'T need anything but the STAPLES: Creatine, multivitamin, good fats, protein powder, BCAAs.

As mentioned, unless your DIET and training are in check, you're not going to see much results at all (although, being a newbie, your results will be rapid for a while).

The KEY to fat loss is DIET. Get that right before looking for a "magic pill".

As pointed out, you're not training legs. I suggest that you do, since squats and deadlifts are the two best exercises for creating the best hormonal environment in your body to directly and indirectly lose fat. Don't be like many males out there who only train their upper body focussing predominanly on chest and arms. To get "better arms" you need to have muscle there for when you are lean (else you just look scrawny), and the best way to gain that muscle is through adding in legs to your routine, using multijoint compound lifts, and working in a rep range of 8-12 reps.

I suggest that you read post #4 at http://anabolicminds.com/forum/female-fitness/122489-new-forum-need.html; it tells you everything you need to know to lose fat (and yes, it applies to both males and females).

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
you really need a solid training program and a good diet before you worry about supps follow guejsn's post she gives notoriously good advice and very thorough