getting into shape....
- 06-02-2009, 05:41 PM
- 06-02-2009, 05:45 PM
We need more details. What is your current shape? What are your specific goals? What kind of training do you do, how long have you been doing it? What do you eat on a regular basis? what have you been doing to try to get in shape? How much fat do you want to lose? Your question is entirely too generic to give any meaningful feedback.
06-02-2009, 05:52 PM
mmm...i can run a mile in 730 or so...i want to get to 200 my the end of june.....just started bout 2 weeks ago...i do not eat healthy food...just want some hints....on wat worked for u guys
06-02-2009, 07:35 PM
I'll agree with youngandfree, you're way too vague!
70% of your goals are based on nutrition...it's the most important aspect of fitness and health! if you don't nail your nutrition down then you'll have a difficult time reaching any weight or fitness goal.
start browsing the nutrition part of the forum for diet strategies/nutrition plans.
a book I read that I actually liked was the "abs diet"...it's by one of the authors for mens health.
Iron Legion Rep
06-02-2009, 11:08 PM
06-03-2009, 10:39 AM
yup nutrition will be your best bet no miracle pill or quick fix can help. Just eat clean foods oatmeal,eggs,chicken,salads,tu na,natty pb and maybe calm down on the fast food.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Mindless in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 92Last Post: 07-20-2010, 10:59 AM
- By RemedySB in forum Weight LossReplies: 8Last Post: 09-01-2008, 10:02 AM
- By TTewell in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 28Last Post: 07-12-2008, 03:27 AM
- By arsenal121290 in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 07-06-2008, 01:38 AM
- By liftingheavy in forum Workout LogsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-13-2007, 10:52 PM