Testosterone Booster / Stack - NO PCT?

contemptx

Awards
Hi,

Im looking to try out a testosterone booster, however I want to try and stay away from something that requires PCT as I would be to nervous about Gyno and other side effects.

Or maybe Im miss reading things? (im new here as you can tell)

I have read about some Natural test boosters such as Novedex XT or Blue Up / Gene

could anyone recommend a good testosterone booster or even better a stack that I can take which does not need PCT.

Thanks

edwardyi

edwardyi

Awards
Activate Xtreme and Diesel Test Hardcore are great testosterone boosters that doesn't need PCT.

contemptx

Awards
Thanks for your reply, edwardyi

Do you know if this stack: Anabolic Xtreme Mass FX/ Hyperdrol X2/ Lean FX
would require PCT?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Blue Up + Blue Gene stack
Sustain Alpha + Toco 8
Reverse + DTH

UKStrength

Blue Up + Blue Gene stack
Sustain Alpha + Toco 8
Reverse + DTH
Nice combos mate :)

I'd also throw in IGF-2 there as I'm finding it to be a superb test booster (it'll be in my PCT for my next cycle).

An IGF-2, Drive and Activate Xtreme Stack would be sick :arms:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pretty much any NATURAL testosterone booster (i.e. no hormonal ingredients) stack is not going to require a PCT.

As Rick said, the IGF-2/Drive/Activate Xtreme stack is pretty good.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to dip my toe in the water and see how it goes.

Alot of this stuff appears to be PCT rather than a straight testo boost. PowerFull makes sense - if it works, but the lack of DHEA in testo-boosts (one of the immediate precursors) really puzzles me. PCT stuff is good if your doing a [PH etc..] cycle (obviously!), i.e. needing a clean up phase.

I am intrigued by the role of plant sterols and maybe Primordial will argue this one out, in the same way they stood their ground on Endomax but IMO DHEA-based is route 1.

Well .... prove me wrong.

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
Can anyone help??

Ok so i'm new to the hardcore world of supplmentation so im in search of answers to my questions..

I have been lifting for about 3 yrs now. I weigh 200 mostly lean but for some reason i carry what sems to me alot of blubber around my midsection. i eat clean and workout consistently with weights and cardio, but cant seem to get ripped like i desire. I am very hard in chest and arms but my abs and midsection are covered by a few inches of I "guess" fat. I want it gone!!! I am one week in taking gasparis mitotropin and just started novedex xt at 3 per night.. my goals are to continue to increase muscle size..ie..arms, chest & shoulders etc but i want this stubborn belly fat to vanish. i grew up a skinny kid and ive always seem to carry softness around the midsection.

can some of you more experienced pros tell me why, whats goin on and what should i cycle or do to get my desired results?? I am not trying to get huge but do want to be jacked while staying shredded..

can you help?

current supplements include:
novedex xt
plasma jet on lifting days
super pump
protein powder
mitotropin
glutamine & BCAA
animal pak

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
never taken anything hardcore but im interested though... I just dont know what to take or how to do it and i dont know what pct is neccesary...
Dont want to be a monster but do want to be in incredible shape. lean & ripped while being very musclular..any suggestions?????

jim623

Thanks for your reply, edwardyi

Do you know if this stack: Anabolic Xtreme Mass FX/ Hyperdrol X2/ Lean FX
would require PCT?
No this stack does not require pct!! It's an axcellent stack to say the least, I've run it several times myself.

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
helloo anyone read my post?? Im new to this site and feed back would be much appreciated....

how do i start a new thread?

Biceps

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm going to dip my toe in the water and see how it goes.

Alot of this stuff appears to be PCT rather than a straight testo boost. PowerFull makes sense - if it works, but the lack of DHEA in testo-boosts (one of the immediate precursors) really puzzles me. PCT stuff is good if your doing a [PH etc..] cycle (obviously!), i.e. needing a clean up phase.

I am intrigued by the role of plant sterols and maybe Primordial will argue this one out, in the same way they stood their ground on Endomax but IMO DHEA-based is route 1.

Well .... prove me wrong.
Toe well dipped :D

Testosterone boosters are based on aromatase inhibitors, not DHEA. DHEA is two conversion steps away from testosterone, and by itself, does not cause your body to boost testosterone production. Only about 15% of DHEA will convert to test, but it won't boost test levels significantly by any means.

Now, test boosters DO cause your body to boost natural test. In your body is an enzyme called aromatase. Aromatase converts testosterone into estrogen. So if you "inhibit" aromatase, estrogen production eventually declines and higher levels of test are present.

But it get's better. Your body senses that not enough estrogen is being produced. So what does it do? It tells your testes to start cranking out a ton of testosterone because your hypothalamus THINKS that all that extra test will be converted into estrogen via aromatase. But your body doesn't know that you're taking an aromatase inhibitor (AI). So with an AI present, your body cannot create that extra estrogen to restore balance and you are left with a TON of excess testosterone in your body.

This is how the best testosterone boosters, like Hyperdrol-X2, work so well :) DHEA is childs play compared to AI's.

Biceps

Board Sponsor
Awards
helloo anyone read my post?? Im new to this site and feed back would be much appreciated....

how do i start a new thread?
click on the "new topic" button at the top of the forum that displays all the threads ;)

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
how does novedex xt compare to the test boosters that are out right now?? Im interested to know what is the BEST test booster available right now?

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is safe use Androstenetrione (powder or caps) stacked with Phyto-Testosterone (Testofen™ (Fenugreek Extract Standardized for 50% Fenusides)
and if anyone has used this stack please tell the dose or if it`s good stack!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Check out Bio Forge by Biotiva, they are getting some great results with that formulation and there are a lot of great threads/reviews about it on bb.com and I am sure on here as well.

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
ok im new to this so can Somebody PLEASE tell me how to start a new convo or thread????????????

jim623

ok im new to this so can Somebody PLEASE tell me how to start a new convo or thread????????????
Go to the forum home page, find the catagory you would like to post in ei..supplements, click on it, at the top left you'll see knew topic, click on it.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
T-911 and Formex are some great AIs that you may want to look into trying out. They don't require any PCT. :)

JassUSMC

JassUSMC

Awards
Nice combos mate :)

I'd also throw in IGF-2 there as I'm finding it to be a superb test booster (it'll be in my PCT for my next cycle).

An IGF-2, Drive and Activate Xtreme Stack would be sick :arms:
As someone new to PH/Test boosters, but not new to lifting, I'm wondering; wheres the best place to order these product? On Anabolicminds store? Also, can you give us a suggestion of how much, and when to take the supplements...Better yet, any good articles that talk directly about starting a PH/Test cycle? I am extremely interested...

Dracoy

Dracoy

Controlled Labs Representative
Awards
  • Established
Hi,

Im looking to try out a testosterone booster, however I want to try and stay away from something that requires PCT as I would be to nervous about Gyno and other side effects.

Or maybe Im miss reading things? (im new here as you can tell)

I have read about some Natural test boosters such as Novedex XT or Blue Up / Gene

could anyone recommend a good testosterone booster or even better a stack that I can take which does not need PCT.

Thanks
Blue Up/Blue Gene as RR said is a great stack. Keeping it natural :usa: