Fat Loss Stack

jrw

Awards
  • Established
Trying to reduce body fat back down below 10 percent. I currently have some DCP. What would a great stack to reduce body fat fast, but without muscle loss? Also, I dont really want anything with a ton of sides, but all feedback is welcome. Thanks.

dra05ke

Awards
DCP + Leviathan will produce quicker results but i feel DCP + Recreate delivers the best results over 8 week span, and recreate has no side whatsoever just fat loss with no muscle loss at all, i am also experimenting with lean Xtreme hoping to see if it gets rid of the last layer of fat on lower abs and love handle area ....recreate got me from 16% to 9.5% body fat in 7 weeks

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Trying to reduce body fat back down below 10 percent. I currently have some DCP. What would a great stack to reduce body fat fast, but without muscle loss? Also, I dont really want anything with a ton of sides, but all feedback is welcome. Thanks.
Slim Xtreme is great to stack with any non-stim fat burner. It will decrease your appetite, help burn fat, and keep you in a great euphoric/focused mood all day. You can even try it for free at powerofsx.com

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The PP guys beat me to it. that is heck of deal.

jrw

Awards
  • Established
But how effective and fast is that deal? What about other supps to take with dcp? I may have developed a tolerance to DCP, I have taken it for about a bottle and a half.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
But how effective and fast is that deal? What about other supps to take with dcp? I may have developed a tolerance to DCP, I have taken it for about a bottle and a half.
Our stack is very effective in terms of fatloss without the "stim" effect. I'm a huge DCP fan myself (great product), and our complete 8 week Fat Loss Stack would certainly stack very well with it to further mitigate body fat.

Our fatloss stack deal will last until 7-01-09 as well. :)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well anything taken with dcp usually has an overall fat loss effect. The dermatherm is a spot fat loss product that targets a certain area. The CLA and Green tea help more with the overall fatloss. So really your getting the best of both worlds.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I understand where you want to be, but it's hard to tell you how to get there considering we don't know where you're starting.

what's your current BF%, and in what time frame?

jrw

Awards
  • Established
I understand where you want to be, but it's hard to tell you how to get there considering we don't know where you're starting.

what's your current BF%, and in what time frame?
Its 11 percent, diet hasnt been stellar lately because of how busy I have been. Still hitting the weights and cardio, not as much, I was going 5-6 times a week, right now about 4 times a week. I want to get back down to 7-9 percent bodyfat and maintain there.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The FLS is back on sale again... 20% off during our New Years Clearance sale.

-Eric

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Despite having some sides I'd still throw it out there.

ECY stack maybe? But in a smaller note? Not taking as much of any of them? Will get you some jitters but that's about it.

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
Sesamin should stack well...

Pure MCT Oil, some of NP's bulk Coleus 20% extract taken to get 50mg of the active per day, should give you some very decent results over a 10 week period...

Yohimbine-hcl can be added in too or just get yourself a 40 day supply of some vpx meltdown (kickass, im on it right now). I think pure MCT oil, bulk coleus 20% extract and Sesamin should work pretty well.

All the best.