lotions for chest fat

1. Registered User
    Answers

lotions for chest fat

I naturaly carrie a little fat on my chest, its not gyno, but just a little fat. what lotion do guys think would be the best to help me loose this.

prevent
    http://www.blackstarlabs.com/?manuf...e5748282f171ac5

lipoderm Y
    http://www.1fast400.com/?products_id=105

lipoderm ultra
    http://www.1fast400.com/?products_id=875

2. Registered User
    Answers

Ab-Solved worked great for me

I had the same issue..I tried the Ab-solved and it worked well for me..
    It's quite a bit cheaper than the Lipoderm Ultra as well..
  3. Registered User
    Answers

try yohimburn DF at yohimburn.com.. works well
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

I think lipoderm is the way to go. Lipoderm-Y is much cheaper than lipoderm ultra. The main difference is the addition of caffeine & other diuretics to the Ultra version. Yohimbine causes water retention, so fat loss results arent apparent until you stop using it since you look a little bloated. The new versions with caffeine reduce the water retention. You could save the extra $20 & add your own caffeine. 1fast has 100g for $4. Or just crush a few caffeine tabs. The solution will hold a few more grams of powder. I plan to go this route next time myself.

Absolved is designed to attack visceral fat, which is inerabdominal fat surrounding your organs. The type of fat on your chest is subcutaneous, thats what lipoderm is made for.

I just got some Prevent, but havent tried it yet. It would probably be decent if you have any actual gyno tissue. If its just fat, then lipoderm or some from of topical yohimbine would be better.
  5. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Longdog
    Or just crush a few caffeine tabs.
    I would recommend against crushing the caffeine tabs. Last summer, 1fast hadn't started carrying the bulk caffeine anhydrous and I couldn't find any caffeine capsules. So, I bought the Prolab caffeine tabs and a pill crusher from the pharmacy. The crushed caffeine tabs contributed to quickly clogged the pump dispenser. Also, it's gritty like putting on sunscreen lotion without showering after playing beach volleyball. For added fun, throw in a little overexposure to sun and then rub that gritty lipoderm (the alcohol in the transdermal is nice on sunburns too).

~Todd
  6. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by tatortodd
    I would recommend against crushing the caffeine tabs. Last summer, 1fast hadn't started carrying the bulk caffeine anhydrous and I couldn't find any caffeine capsules. So, I bought the Prolab caffeine tabs and a pill crusher from the pharmacy. The crushed caffeine tabs contributed to quickly clogged the pump dispenser. Also, it's gritty like putting on sunscreen lotion without showering after playing beach volleyball. For added fun, throw in a little overexposure to sun and then rub that gritty lipoderm (the alcohol in the transdermal is nice on sunburns too).

~Todd
    I forgot to mention that you should filter out the fillers before adding it to the solution .
  7. Registered User
    Answers

your comments are much appreciated. I am going to order some lipoderm and throw in some caffene and formestain.
  8. Registered User
    Answers

[QUOTE=Longdog] Yohimbine causes water retention, so fat loss results arent apparent until you stop using [QUOTE]

Wow...I learned something I didn't know! Thanks bro!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Napalm for chest fat?
    By Jim Mills in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-26-2008, 08:32 PM
  2. supp for chest fat
    By w3ss in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-07-2008, 07:46 AM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-30-2005, 04:22 PM