Looking for a creatine for football

True74Seneca

Now that summer has started i am looking to use creatine. My goal is to get bigger faster and stronger for football. From my research i have come to these top products:

1) Green Mag-CL
2) Green Bulge-CL
3) Neovar-AN
4) Cre-02-MST
5) Ragnarok-MST

Price is not a factor, i am looking for the best possible results. I will be lifting 3 full body workouts a week. I have football conditioning 3 days a week. I am 6.1ish 230lbs and play OL and DL. I am 16 and a soon to be junior. Any help will be great. Thanks

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
all are good choices, but specific to the speed and endurance needs of football, cre02 will be your best bet, as the cordyceps and other ingredients will help greatly with oxygen uptake and recovery between plays.

True74Seneca

Alright, that sounds like a good choice. The instructions say to take 1-2 hours before weightlifting, can i take earlier like 20-30 minutes before? On the days i lift, i have condtioning 7:30-9:30 then i lift at 10-10:15ish.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
You will definitely benefit greatly from adding Cre-02 into your supplementation for football. I have a client (im a personal trainer) that has tryouts lined up this year for a bunch of different AFL2 teams and he is using Cre-02 and said he's never felt better.

Any help you need, just hit me up bro!

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
Agreed with the guys above. Cre-02 sounds like a damn good choice for you here. I was going to say NOS-Ether. It's one of my favorite supplements ever. It has cordyceps in it as well, but probably not as much as Cre-02. NOS Ether is packed with alot of other goodies as well. IMO your strength would increase by a greater amount on the NOS Ether, whereas on Cre-02 you'd get a more balanced effect on your strength and endurance.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
Now that summer has started i am looking to use creatine. My goal is to get bigger faster and stronger for football. From my research i have come to these top products:

1) Green Mag-CL
2) Green Bulge-CL
3) Neovar-AN
4) Cre-02-MST
5) Ragnarok-MST

Price is not a factor, i am looking for the best possible results. I will be lifting 3 full body workouts a week. I have football conditioning 3 days a week. I am 6.1ish 230lbs and play OL and DL. I am 16 and a soon to be junior. Any help will be great. Thanks
green mag is great but it gives me a huge pump when i first start taking it to the point where it makes me weaker in the gym. i loved neovar and have some cre-02 that just got delivered today. i prefer pills so i'd go with one of those two if it were me. throw some beta alanine in there and increase ur endurance even more.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
Agreed with the guys above. Cre-02 sounds like a damn good choice for you here. I was going to say NOS-Ether. It's one of my favorite supplements ever. It has cordyceps in it as well, but probably not as much as Cre-02. NOS Ether is packed with alot of other goodies as well. IMO your strength would increase by a greater amount on the NOS Ether, whereas on Cre-02 you'd get a more balanced effect on your strength and endurance.
i ordered cre-02 and it should be here today and i was going to order the cordygen but decided not to. good to hear there's some in the cre-02, guess that's what i get for not paying attention.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
i ordered cre-02 and it should be here today and i was going to order the cordygen but decided not to. good to hear there's some in the cre-02, guess that's what i get for not paying attention.
You are going to love Cre-02...and if you dont feel the effects of the cordygen are pronounced enough, you could always get another cordygen product for your next run and stack them ;)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
CRE-O2 fits that bill perfectly!

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
You are going to love Cre-02...and if you dont feel the effects of the cordygen are pronounced enough, you could always get another cordygen product for your next run and stack them ;)
i was kinda mad cause i ordered the stuff then the next day in an e-mail i got a 50% coupon code for celebration of the new website... which looks fantastic by the way, i ordered some samples so one of my doses i will take the cordygen with it. probably save it for back or leg day. i've never taken a cordygen type product before so we'll see how it goes. i did a cut last year with albuterol and use that on days i'm dragging, works great but probably not the best thing to be taking on a regular basis

True74Seneca

thanks everyone, looks like im going to go with Cre02. Thanks again for all your help. I will possibly try Nos Ether some other time i just looked into and it look pretty sweet but its sold on on Nutra.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
i was kinda mad cause i ordered the stuff then the next day in an e-mail i got a 50% coupon code for celebration of the new website... which looks fantastic by the way, i ordered some samples so one of my doses i will take the cordygen with it. probably save it for back or leg day. i've never taken a cordygen type product before so we'll see how it goes. i did a cut last year with albuterol and use that on days i'm dragging, works great but probably not the best thing to be taking on a regular basis
Thanks for the props on the site...I think it looks sick too! Glad to see you signed up for the mailing list as well!

You will love the combo. Any help you need setting up...let me know!

thanks everyone, looks like im going to go with Cre02. Thanks again for all your help. I will possibly try Nos Ether some other time i just looked into and it look pretty sweet but its sold on on Nutra.
You will be thrilled with your results. Will you keep us updated?

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the props on the site...I think it looks sick too! Glad to see you signed up for the mailing list as well!

i could use some help with the cre-02 like sending me another bottle possibly? i just got them today and the enteric coating is falling off or has fell off every single pill in the bottle.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
i could use some help with the cre-02 like sending me another bottle possibly? i just got them today and the enteric coating is falling off or has fell off every single pill in the bottle.
please send me a PM. This issue has occured with some of the online retailers and we have fixed the problem for each and every customer now :)

the newest batch that has gone out to all retailers is 100% stable...but for one reason or another there was issues at the online stores for some of the earlier stock. Like I said though, the issue is completely taken care of now...and if you shoot me a PM, we will solve your problem right away :)

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
please send me a PM. This issue has occured with some of the online retailers and we have fixed the problem for each and every customer now :)

the newest batch that has gone out to all retailers is 100% stable...but for one reason or another there was issues at the online stores for some of the earlier stock. Like I said though, the issue is completely taken care of now...and if you shoot me a PM, we will solve your problem right away :)
thanks i called customer service and left a message and they got back to me already. apparently nutra planet was supposed to send all of the old one back and apparently they didn't. thanks for the help though.

True74Seneca

I sure will, my log is in my Sig. I havent updated in a while because of exams. Now that school is out i will be updating everyday. I will post updates here and there on this thread too.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
thanks i called customer service and left a message and they got back to me already. apparently nutra planet was supposed to send all of the old one back and apparently they didn't. thanks for the help though.
anytime.

I sure will, my log is in my Sig. I havent updated in a while because of exams. Now that school is out i will be updating everyday. I will post updates here and there on this thread too.
sounds awesome brother...i'll be pumped to check it out!

True74Seneca

One more quick question, on days i have conditioning from 7:30-9:30am i will lift after at around 10 or 10:15. Should i take the pills before conditioning or right after?

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
One more quick question, on days i have conditioning from 7:30-9:30am i will lift after at around 10 or 10:15. Should i take the pills before conditioning or right after?
u should probably take beta alanine and some BCAA's instead of the creatine. i don't think there's been any studies showing creatine is good for endurance sports. more of the quick type explosion u would use when lifting weights. beta alanine will give u a lot more endurance and the BCAA's would keep ur body in an anabolic state. is there anyway to lift later in the day? after al that conditioning ur gonna need a good meal in u before lifting.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
right after the conditioning might be your best bet here...all depending on what you are using the Cre-02 primarily for. If during your conditioning you would like that added endurance boost, I would also grab some bcaa's and some cordygen v02 ultra if you plan to take the Cre-02 before your weight session.

If you're good with just the Cre-02 before weights, then thats the route to go! try it out and see what you like :)

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
just eat a **** load of protein and carbs too....also three days a week might not be enough....back in hs we went to the Y 2 other days after school cause the coaches were to lazy to open up the gym for us