Best cortisol reducer

mak90

Awards
Does anyone have a good recommendation for a cortisol reducer? "X-lean" and "Reduce xt" look good, but are out of stock at my usual vendor. "CEL Suppress-C" won't do right now, I prefer a capsule as I am currently doing a transdermal cycle and just don't want to rub anything else on my body.

jazzman21

Awards
  • Established
EndoAmp or Vat Attack. The latter isn't out yet so there are no reviews as far as it's effectiveness, but as far as i'm concern anything from usplabs is LEGIT!

..and @ $19.99 you really have no excuse not to try it.

mak90

Awards
EndoAmp is a little out of my price range right now. I'll wait for the Vat Attack.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You did ask for the best, right? Just checking... ;)

Give LeanFX a look. It is based on predecessor Retain2, one of the best cort products ever, using 17b-triol as the backbone to knock down cortisol levels better than any other. It's been widely used (referring to both R2 and the updated, revamped version called LeanFX), and is definitely worth it. Any questions, just fire away!!

Oh, and did I mention that if you don't like it, you can return it? Yup...100% guarantee on all AX products. We talk it, and we back it up. :head:

:cheers:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Does anyone have a good recommendation for a cortisol reducer? "X-lean" and "Reduce xt" look good, but are out of stock at my usual vendor. "CEL Suppress-C" won't do right now, I prefer a capsule as I am currently doing a transdermal cycle and just don't want to rub anything else on my body.
If you're looking to mitigate erratic cortisol spikes and improve testosterone ratio/GH secretion (especially in response to resistance training exercise), i recommend you look into our EndoAmp product. Our product was designed to achieve these effects through the use of Phosphatidylserine and Alpha-glycerylphosphorylcholine (A-GPC).

We're looking to mitigate the negative environment cortisol can have after the resistance training period in an effort to maximize anabolic potential (including improved growth hormone and testosterone effects); while still preserving cortisol's normal beneficial homeostatic basal-rate functions. Destroying cortisol is not the answer, and that's definitely not what we're trying to do here.

Here is the general write-up for the product. I have some good info contained in there including some studies to look over:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/primordial-performance/121238-primordial-performance-presents.html

If you have any questions, i'd be glad to answer them for you. :)

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am not going to pimp one or the other, since I am biased of course.

But for me, to reduce those unusually high cortisol spikes.... an ICE COLD Hefeweizen in a FROSTY glass... give that a go. Much cheaper than the competitor as well! :D AND 3x as much "Innovation"! :D

Adams

PhysiqueFreak

PhysiqueFreak

Awards
  • Established
I am not going to pimp one or the other, since I am biased of course.

But for me, to reduce those unusually high cortisol spikes.... an ICE COLD Hefeweizen in a FROSTY glass... give that a go. Much cheaper than the competitor as well! :D AND 3x as much "Innovation"! :D

Adams

I like this idea. I want to supplement with it right now, but I'm thinking to myself that it's only 9:30.... then, I realize "it's 5 o' clock somewhere!" :beerchug:

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Phosphatidyl Serine 20%
Size 40g
Price $19.99

Endoamp Max
Size 60g
Price $ $51.99

Vat Attack
Size 100g
Price $19.99
(Lack of effectiveness)

LeanFX
Size 90 Capsules
Price $32.49

11-oxo
Size 60 Capsules
Price $ $35.95

WHAT IS THE BEST??????

PhysiqueFreak

PhysiqueFreak

Awards
  • Established
MAxximal, can you explain the "lack of effectiveness" comment on Vat Attack?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like this idea. I want to supplement with it right now, but I'm thinking to myself that it's only 9:30.... then, I realize "it's 5 o' clock somewhere!" :beerchug:
A bar I frequent right down the road.

http://maps.google.com/maps?oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=5+o'clock+somewhere+missouri&fb=1&split=1&gl=us&view=text&latlng=3190430754287769253

they dont have a website... but proof of the bar I go to.... 5 O'Clock Somewhere... Missouri! :D

Adams

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MAxximal, can you explain the "lack of effectiveness" comment on Vat Attack?
I think he is saying there isn't real world feedback yet. It is coffee... speaking of which, I think I will have my afternoon cup of cort reducer now. Good ol' micro roasted Kaldi's!

Adams

PhysiqueFreak

PhysiqueFreak

Awards
  • Established
A bar I frequent right down the road.

http://maps.google.com/maps?oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=5+o'clock+somewhere+missouri&fb=1&split=1&gl=us&view=text&latlng=3190430754287769253

they dont have a website... but proof of the bar I go to.... 5 O'Clock Somewhere... Missouri! :D

Adams

Haha, Nice! I am actually living in Springfield right now, from Columbia though. I have a few buddies from up around Barnhart, they always refer to themselves as the "Barnhart Barnstormers" (I think it was the name of their softball team or something). Anyway, I might have to venture up there and check out that bar soon

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha, Nice! I am actually living in Springfield right now, from Columbia though. I have a few buddies from up around Barnhart, they always refer to themselves as the "Barnhart Barnstormers" (I think it was the name of their softball team or something). Anyway, I might have to venture up there and check out that bar soon
You gotta love it... your excuse to drink is written right on the sign! :D

Adams

xtgear

xtgear

Awards
endoamp looks good but the price when imported to Europe is insane, pp must find a retailer in Europe or lower the prices because I would love to try some of their products but at that prices its out of question

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think he is saying there isn't real world feedback yet. It is coffee... speaking of which, I think I will have my afternoon cup of cort reducer now. Good ol' micro roasted Kaldi's!

Adams
YESSSS

THANXZ!

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
I'd recommend waiting for X-Lean to come out again with it's reformulated formula :D

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
endoamp looks good but the price when imported to Europe is insane, pp must find a retailer in Europe or lower the prices because I would love to try some of their products but at that prices its out of question

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I promise that we're working on that for you guys. :D

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Phosphatidyl Serine 20%
Size 40g
Price $19.99

Endoamp Max
Size 60g
Price $ $51.99

Vat Attack
Size 100g
Price $19.99
(Lack of effectiveness)

LeanFX
Size 90 Capsules
Price $32.49

11-oxo
Size 60 Capsules
Price $ $35.95

WHAT IS THE BEST??????
In all actuality, nobody can ever tell you the answer to that and have it truly apply to you. The "best" to one person may not have done jack squat for the other. The ONLY way to find what is best FOR YOU is to try 'em out, keep accurate records, and compare. Without doing that, threads such as this are always pimp-fests full of product pushing. Personally, and professionally for that matter, I'd rather see someone take the time and expenditure to gain that personal experience than to try and push a sale on them. That's just not right. It's not how I want to be treated, and that's not how I want anyone else to be treated.

That being said, yes, I am aware of my previous post. But in order to get the idea into your head of multiple options before a bunch of folks jump on the "new product bandwagon" and convince you that there's only one "best" and it's something nobody's tried yet, it's better to see the options and know that there is help out there in deciding where to go from here.

Motox

Awards
  • Established
Lean fx is working fantasticaly for me, I havnt even been dieting hard and I am getting leaner. Id def recomend it.

jef2007

jef2007

Awards
competition edge labs ( CEL ) Suppress-C im using seems to be helping me pretty good so far.

mak90

Awards
In all actuality, nobody can ever tell you the answer to that and have it truly apply to you. The "best" to one person may not have done jack squat for the other. The ONLY way to find what is best FOR YOU is to try 'em out, keep accurate records, and compare. Without doing that, threads such as this are always pimp-fests full of product pushing. Personally, and professionally for that matter, I'd rather see someone take the time and expenditure to gain that personal experience than to try and push a sale on them. That's just not right. It's not how I want to be treated, and that's not how I want anyone else to be treated.

That being said, yes, I am aware of my previous post. But in order to get the idea into your head of multiple options before a bunch of folks jump on the "new product bandwagon" and convince you that there's only one "best" and it's something nobody's tried yet, it's better to see the options and know that there is help out there in deciding where to go from here.

You're absolutely right. I should have just asked for a list of Cortisol reducers and went from there. I'll just have to do my own experimenting and hopefully I'll find what works best for me. I did order the Vat Attack anyway since it fit into the budget right now. I'll try and post some results. thanks

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think he is saying there isn't real world feedback yet. It is coffee... speaking of which, I think I will have my afternoon cup of cort reducer now...

Adams
That's usually not your style, A. :nono:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Good post! :thumbsup:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
7-keto dhea is good stuff
I can't believe noone has mentioned this before. Fantastic underated supp.

I use the NOW Foods 100 mg caps. Tried 100mg twice a day but found results were no different than 100mg once a day.

I also use Rhodiola Rosea which balances cortisol levels. Very cheap and combines really well with Chocamine. Don't know why, it just does :) Try that combo before a workout one day.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't believe noone has mentioned this before. Fantastic underated supp.

I use the NOW Foods 100 mg caps. Tried 100mg twice a day but found results were no different than 100mg once a day.

I also use Rhodiola Rosea which balances cortisol levels. Very cheap and combines really well with Chocamine. Don't know why, it just does :) Try that combo before a workout one day.
Try combining Rhodiola with Bacopa Monneri... that is a nice adaptogenic blend.

Adams

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh a little light heartedness Strat... if you can't have a laugh now and again then we are all doomed. No ill will meant.

Adams
Had been laughing all week, A! Just took a break today! No hassles, my friend! :thumbsup:

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
have a look at NOW Foods Super Cortisol Support - 90 VCaps UK price 19.99
vit c
(from Calcium Ascorbate)
Pantothenic Acid 10 mg 100%
(from Calcium Pantothenate)
Calcium 12 mg 2%
(from Calcium Carbonate and Ascorbate)
Magnesium 8 mg 2%
(from Magnesium Oxide)
Chromium 20 mcg 15%
(from Chromium Chelavite® AAC)

Relora 200 mg
(A proprietary blend of plant extracts Magnolia officinalis and Phellodendron amurense Standardized to 1.5% Honokiol and 0.1% Berberine)
Green Tea Extract 90 mg
(Camelia sinensis) (Leaf) (min. 95% Total Polyphenols and 50% EGCg)
Soy Lecithin 50 mg
Ashwagandha Extract (Root) 20 mg
(min. 4.5% Withanolides)
Holy Basil Extract (Leaf) 20 mg
Reishi Mushroom 20 mg
(Ganoderma lucidum) (Whole Fruiting Body)
Rhodiola Extract 20 mg
(Rhodiola rosea) (Root) (min. 3% Rosavins)
Banaba Extract 4 mg
(Lagerstroemia speciosa) (Leaf) (min. 1% Corosolic Acid

steveironman

Banned
Awards
Proper rest , training and diet. Thats the best cortisol control in the world. Exogenous means of cortisol control IMO are not prudent.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
i`m using suppress -c and I think its working like a charm

jef2007

jef2007

Awards
IM WITH YOU THERE BRO, IM DOING A REVIEW ON CEL'S PCT ASSIST/ SUPPRESS-C / INHIBIT-E as a AI. Check it out bro.

Ive done low carb diet before this, and i tell ya with Suppress-c its a big difference with a good diet,some abb routine, you'll see. i havent tried anything else so i cant compair other cortisol products to it.
But it's worth the money to spend for this, good product. Wouldnt want to see any body waste there hard earned money to buy garbage.

Next time im going to get some CEL"S td form along with Suppress-c that would be nice.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
I'm not too fond of topicals. Although they claim to work better than orals sometimes, the creams tend to be a pain in the butt for the most part, at least for me they are. I stick with either Lean FX or Lean Xtreme, whichever I have on hand for reducing cortisol

jef2007

jef2007

Awards
I'm not too fond of topicals. Although they claim to work better than orals sometimes, the creams tend to be a pain in the butt for the most part, at least for me they are. I stick with either Lean FX or Lean Xtreme, whichever I have on hand for reducing cortisol
ive heard lean xtreme being a real good product like to try it out sometime also...

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
any joint pain with these products?

Intellectual

Awards
Sorry to ask a noob question here, the reason I haven't tried a supp for cortisol is fear of rebound upon discontinuation of the product so how likely is that and how to avoid it??

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
still no pain in my joints, I`m using it for almost a week but one thing I really feel a difference its my appetite, its going through the roof but I`m loosing weight, does anyone feels this too?
I think this is a strange side effect

jazzman21

Awards
  • Established
Is anyone interested in some bulk SerinAid aka Phosphatidylserine? If so, pm me. I know where you can get some for a great price. For those that don't know it is the main ingredient in Endoamp.

still no pain in my joints, I`m using it for almost a week but one thing I really feel a difference its my appetite, its going through the roof but I`m loosing weight, does anyone feels this too?
I think this is a strange side effect
which product?