dcm+mono+form cycle help

Davrlev

Awards
so i ran green mag several months ago and loved it.. needless to say i am now a dicreatine malate fan.

with that being said, i will be ordering bulk dcm from np. i was planning on using 2 grams pre and 2 grams post work out. does anyone have some input on whether or not creatine monohydrate would be a good addition to this? and if so, at what dosages would these two creatines interact the best.

i will also be purchasing bulk formestane powder and using np's penetrate as a topical carrier. i love form and figure it would keep the bloat from mono down to a minimum and help with my recomp/summer cut. any suggestions on how i should add this in? i was thinking add it in 2 weeks into the creatine and run it for 2 weeks after i finish the creatine.

as far as stats, im 5'10, 175, 10% body fat. I have also had experience with all 3 compounds separately in the past.

thanks for any input you can help me with!

fayd

Awards
I have used the bulk DiCm before, and I like to add in a gram or two of mono. Personally I bloat up nicely on mono and happen to like it. I cycle the stuff so when I get back on the bloat is noticable. The DiCm (bulk from nutra) I usually dosed at 2-3 grams for reasons of expense. I found it just as effective at this dose. The stuff tastes really tangy though, and only mixes well w/ a low pH. No idea if this degrades the creatine as it is supposed to w/ mono (this may just be broscience).

I think waiting two weeks is a great idea. The creatine will be kicking in full force and then you'll get an added boost. I'm thinking about going the bulk form penetrate route here too, since formex is OOS. Any problems mixing on your end? Has it stayed in solution fine for you?

Davrlev

Awards
hey sorry i havent been on am in a while.. i actually just received my order so ill let you know how it goes when i prepare the solution

thanks for the help!

fayd

Awards
I'm on day 3 of 3 pumps/day of form/penetrate. Not really feeling a whole lot yet. I'm not getting clumps when I rub it on, but it is a TAD grainy. This is my first time running it. Let me know how yours goes.