Universal Lava

  1. Universal Lava


    Just noticed Universal Lava has popped up on NP. Is this the new version of Torrent? Will torrent be discontinued?


  2. Torrent is not going anywhere in fact we will be releasing a new flavor of Torrent some time in June.

    Lava is a solid product, it pre-dated Torrent as Universal's post workout formula.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by naturalguy View Post
    Torrent is not going anywhere in fact we will be releasing a new flavor of Torrent some time in June.

    Lava is a solid product, it pre-dated Torrent as Universal's post workout formula.
    Any hints on the new flavour of torrent? So which would you recommend post workout?
    •   
       


  4. Bump!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Rhys26 View Post
    Any hints on the new flavour of torrent? So which would you recommend post workout?
    The GAA is going to be hard to beat....

  6. Yes GAA is great and will be hard to beat!

  7. For those of you that have used both how does Lava compare against Torrent?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Rhys26 View Post
    Any hints on the new flavour of torrent? So which would you recommend post workout?
    The new flavor is Sour Citrus Rush and it's awesome, tastes like Tang.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhys26 View Post
    For those of you that have used both how does Lava compare against Torrent?
    Both will get the job done. Lave is a more basic version and Torrent has more extras like a large amount of leucine and cell volumizers.

  9. I prefer Lava myself. Basic ingredients with proven results.

  10. When will np have the new flavour?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 331
    Last Post: 12-09-2008, 09:53 AM
  2. Leather lava review
    By EasyEJL in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-31-2007, 01:28 PM
Log in
Log in