TAKING SUS 500 BY G.E.M. ... I NEED ADVICE?

peteyc123

Awards
HEY I JUST STARTED TAKING SUS 500 BY G.E.M. IM TAKING TWO PILLS DAILY.IM GOIN TO BUY LIVER PILLS THIS WEEK BECAUSE IDRINK LIKE AN ANIMAL..IM ALSO GOIN TO START ANAVAR MIDWAY THROUGH MY SUS CYCLE...SHOULD I BE TAKING ANYTHING ELSE WHILE TAKING THESE SO MY BODYU DOESNT GET ****ED UP ....LIKE TO HELP MY HCT GYNO OR ANY OTHER SIDES?

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You need to drink more so your liver fails and you're out of the breading population...

Hate to be this mean but if you drink while taking multiple orals you're a moron (sus 500 has multiple hardcore oral steroid in it and you also want to add anavar? Simply brilliant)

peteyc123

Awards
ight dickhead u dont have to be a prick....whatever u dont think i should take the anavr then at all

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dude when your liver fails tell me who is a dickhead. SUS 500 is a very very powerful and toxic STEROID and you should not drink on it.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
HEY I JUST STARTED TAKING SUS 500 BY G.E.M. IM TAKING TWO PILLS DAILY.IM GOIN TO BUY LIVER PILLS THIS WEEK BECAUSE IDRINK LIKE AN ANIMAL..IM ALSO GOIN TO START ANAVAR MIDWAY THROUGH MY SUS CYCLE...SHOULD I BE TAKING ANYTHING ELSE WHILE TAKING THESE SO MY BODYU DOESNT GET ****ED UP ....LIKE TO HELP MY HCT GYNO OR ANY OTHER SIDES?
Is this a joke? :dunno:

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
These are the idiots that end up in the hospital with liver failure or severe damage that gets stuff banned for the rest of us responsible ones.

Most people figure out what they should do fir sides before they start a cycle.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
This post should be added along with these famous quotes to the "Hall of Shame" :lol:

"I stacked all 3 M-Drol H-Drol and P-Plex, for 8 weeks, sick stuff. I dropped 7 pounds in the first 2 weeks and just got ripped. The last 6, I gained 18 pounds. everyone though I was Juiceing !"
"Hi, i started taking sustanon250 about 6 week ago. Ive never used it before. The other night i caught some guys breaking into my car, I thought now was my chance so i flexed up and went outside expecting the sustanon to take over. I ended up getting my arse kicked. What is going on? I thought steroids make you able to fight??"
"M-Drol’s a great supplement! It worked so well while I was on it my friends thought I was on steroids, lol. It says to take it for no more than 4wks but I cheated a little & took it for 12wks along with P-Plex. They worked great but the last 6wks I didn’t get anymore gains & I felt really sick at times. I finished last week & just started H-Drol. Great products!"

AZZA

AZZA

Banned
Awards
That is the funniest post i have read all day.
Try this one guys heard it works real well.

"i am jacked up on mountain dew and i will go spider monkey on your ass"

AZZA