N O type products...Reviews/personal experience

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  206 lbs.

N O type products...Reviews/personal experience

I am considering trying an N O type product. Everyone`s product is "the best", etc. I am looking for actual reviews. Something to bring more oxygen to blood/muscle, vasodilation and energy without stimulants.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

first off all the veins are all based on genitics and bf%.. focus on form and squeeze and volume in ur workout and u will get that... NO products are only good for the caffiene or imo
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"   lbs.

Jack3d and NO shotgun are about even IMO. I like Shotgun more because of the sides I get with Jack3d. Both have little caffeine and I don't get jittery with either. Both have little amounts of fillers. Other preworkouts I've tried aren't worth noting.
    •   

4. Registered User

i'm on hemodraulix right now from axis lab it is the bomb I've used shotgun, superpump, others and i've got to say right now it's the best. it's not a pre wo stim so don't expect that but for a pump it's the best otc i've tried.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.

Best, most consistent energy for me has been from White Flood.
    Superpump 250 tastes the best (tastes awesome actually) but doesnt seem to last as long.
    Jack3d did nothing for me, which was a bummer based on huge reviews.

Id still like to try Shotgun and NO-Xplode.
  6. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

there are two thing at play here: visible results, and actual performance benefits. anything with arginine will give a wicked pump. nitrocharge is pure arginine at 6gr a day, works great. imo arginine pumps are purely asthetic, with zero performance benefit.

for performance and pumps you need a citrulline/creatine based produc t or any combination of several other ingredients, like cordyceps, cnidium, icariin, ala etc. nos ether level 1 gives wicked pumps, with its combination of citrulline, creatine, cnidium. cre02 gives awesome pumps with cordyceps, creatine, ala, etc. both give awesome strength and endurence in the gym, along with good asthetic pumps. cre02 is as good as it gets for pure ragged edge performance gains. neither has stims.

rpm is the best pre-workout strength and energy supplement aroung, imo. if you are willing to take some caffeine, a cre02/rpm stack will make you pumped and hard, very vascular, with massive performance gains.

ragnarok is a good solid all in one if you are on a budget, it comes in a stim free version, tastes dreamy, and has lots of creatine and beta alanine.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Pilot View Post
    Best, most consistent energy for me has been from White Flood.
    Superpump 250 tastes the best (tastes awesome actually) but doesnt seem to last as long.
    Jack3d did nothing for me, which was a bummer based on huge reviews.

Id still like to try Shotgun and NO-Xplode.

I wouldn't touch the NOXplode. Most of the stuff in there is underdosed, and it's loaded with magnesium (which is used as a laxative in high doses) and caffeine. Seems like it hinders my workouts more than helps it.
  8. Banned

First Order by Body Well or Morph tabs
    AZZA
  9. MST Reppin Hard!
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post

for performance and pumps you need a citrulline/creatine based produc t or any combination of several other ingredients, like cordyceps, cnidium, icariin, ala etc. nos ether level 1 gives wicked pumps, with its combination of citrulline, creatine, cnidium. cre02 gives awesome pumps with cordyceps, creatine, ala, etc. both give awesome strength and endurence in the gym, along with good asthetic pumps. cre02 is as good as it gets for pure ragged edge performance gains. neither has stims.

ragnarok is a good solid all in one if you are on a budget, it comes in a stim free version, tastes dreamy, and has lots of creatine and beta alanine.
    I think my work here is done

hit me up if you want any advice at all on the suggestions here, or if you'd like any more information on these products.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. AGMATINE: any one with personal experience?
    By jeanlolonnais in forum Supplements
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 04-27-2011, 03:13 AM
  2. Your personal max out experience
    By ABNRanger in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-25-2008, 07:38 PM
  3. revolt reviews or experience
    By BigPHusers11 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-17-2007, 02:20 PM