- 10-20-2002, 11:19 PM
- 10-20-2002, 11:22 PM
Chemo just quit school and open up the best store in the contry.. Com on how about it??hehehe. Talk to ya
Hey chase can't you buy them already on the web??
- 10-20-2002, 11:28 PM
Yes you can.. do a web search for polar heart monitors and you will turn a few places I got mine off the web but I can't remember the name of the place and they had pretty fast service.
10-21-2002, 10:27 AM
I purchased my Polar heart rate monitor from:
I have had good service from them both on the initial purchase, and on subsequent purchases of accessories.
They are also an authorized Polar repair service.
They also carry several other brands of heart rate monitors. I recommend Polar, although I have not used any other brands, but I did research them quite a bit before purchasing. Polar is usually not the cheapest option, however...
Hope this helps.
10-21-2002, 08:24 PM
Just do your cardio until you puke
Seriously, there are a few good places on the net that supplies them but I don't use one. Mainly because I'm an ecto and it's hard for me to keep my BF ABOVE 10% --> no cardio or cutting necessary.
YES I SAID IT...I'M AN ECTO --> 120 baseline, "chemically enhanced" to 181
08-08-2012, 06:11 PM
08-10-2012, 11:34 PM
- 5'1" 0 lbs.
- Join Date
- Apr 2010
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
why in the world do you need a heart monitor for cardio? Palpate your brachial pulse, very easy to locate when doing cardio.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Qonix in forum General ChatReplies: 5Last Post: 05-06-2014, 08:32 PM
- By EasyEJL in forum Weight LossReplies: 1Last Post: 08-08-2008, 01:58 PM
- By fatburner2007 in forum SupplementsReplies: 12Last Post: 02-27-2008, 10:04 PM
- By OCCFan023 in forum General ChatReplies: 6Last Post: 06-18-2006, 01:31 PM
- By Pitbull954 in forum General ChatReplies: 9Last Post: 03-18-2006, 08:37 PM