B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hoodia Gordonii Side Effects Versus Benefits

Since the media articles featured on the BBC and 60 Minutes, Hoodia diet supplements have become the latest craze in the battle to shed pounds. But buyers beware - there are sharks in the waters!

The benefits of the Hoodia cactus are quite well known. Hoodia has been used by the Bushmen of the Kalahari Desert in South Africa for hundreds of years to suppress their appetite during long hunting journeys. Since the Western world discovered Hoodia there have been many stories of people that have used Hoodia to lose weight successfully, including myself. You can read my 7 day case study documenting my first 7 days of using one of the leading Hoodia supplements Hoodia Gordonii Plus.

Hoodia helps you to eat less without feeling the hunger pains and discomfort that causes you to snack. Your body can learn to eat only the food it needs without craving the extra food that causes you to put on weight. It is a fantastic way to begin your diet and get into the habit of eating smaller and lighter meals.

Unlike other weight loss pills, Hoodia has no reported side effects from clinical trials and will not cause your heart to race, make you sweat or cause you to feel exhausted like many other weight loss medications. While clinical studies have only examined the effects of Hoodia in the short term (until a few years ago it remained undiscovered), the Bushmen of South Africa have been using it successfully for hundreds of years.

Hoodia is a natural mood enhancer and the Hoodia Gordonii Plus supplement also comes with an energy booster to further assist you not to feel the reduced energy effects of eating less.

Hoodia pills are simply a powdered form of the Hoodia cactus, a food that has the added benefit of reducing your hunger significantly. There are many different forms of Hoodia available including tablets, capsules, patches, liquid hoodia and even teas and coffee products containing Hoodia.

Hoodia may be relatively new on the market but after considering safety and benefits, I chose to try it and like the hundreds of testimonials you read I could not be more pleased with the results.

Find all the Hoodia options confusing? Discover the facts about the leading brands in my Hoodia Gordonii report at http://www.trusted-weight-loss-review.com

By: Terrie Davis