I JUST WANT SOME DAMN DIESEL TEST!!!!

1. I JUST WANT SOME DAMN DIESEL TEST!!!!

I just felt I had to rant a little bit about this delayed availability of Diesel Test Hardcore. I have been reading and reading about how awesome it is and I cant wait anymore!!!!!! I have been wanting to add this to my upcoming PCT and am super bummed that everyone and their mom is either "backordered" or "out of stock"

Anyone else feel my pain??

2. When is it supposed to be back in stock?

3. Well fefifo.com says on its page "hopefully by May 21st" but I think it is past that
    •   

4. I think it getting reformulated... Suppse to actually be better if that can be... And now 240 size

5. i want it too...

6. I know I heard about the reformulation!!!! I am so stoked to try it but just can't find any!!! Have any of u guys tried it?? Had good results??

7. same here, I wanted to use it on my cut, but had to settle for blue up. As soon as it is in stock though I am still getting some ASAP.

8. yeah, when will this be out? i've been holding off my orders for this (and the new USP powder. hehe )

9. I wonder if DTP still comes out on schedule, i guess ill wait for that and hopefully by then the new DTH will be out as well, so i can stack them and order them together... as long as the entire DTH stock isnt bought out within the first hour

10. I was waiting for DTH to come back in stock at nutra... But it was taking forever, so I found it on another site. It was even a lil cheaper is I remember. I love nutra, but the real world doesnt wait.

Its not on nutras part though, and I know a new shipment isnt coming soon from what I have picked up...but that was 3 weeks ago so it could be sooner now.

You can find DTH easy...

11. Zero, dude u have to send me a message on where from. I have looked on all sites that I can think of!! I can't find it anywhere!!

12. Quote Originally Posted by djwalto View Post
    Zero, dude u have to send me a message on where from. I have looked on all sites that I can think of!! I can't find it anywhere!!
    ah bro I just checked. Even the place I got it from is out. Sry for getting ur hopes up. I will say if you have any local supp stores(other than GNC) give em a call. Private owned ones stock what they like, so they may have a bottle.

13. This stuff gets reformulated and put out under different names far too much to keep track of which one the consumer wants..

14. Ah go to the Get Diesel sub forum. I guess its an issue with lazy manufacturers.

15. Quote Originally Posted by TommyTuffGuy View Post
    This stuff gets reformulated and put out under different names far too much to keep track of which one the consumer wants..
    no it hasn't always the same name bro

16. here is the link to what chuck said DIESEL TEST Hardcore 240 Tab bottle

17. Well that just sucks

18. I heard that DTHC would hit DPS Nut. on the 28th of May and they are usually the
    first site to get the reorders because they sell out more of Diesel's products before any
    one else because they have the best prices.Good luck getting your DTHC and for all the
    first timers out there who want try DTHC I am sure you are going to love it.

19. i 2nd that.... i been looking/asking everywhere. hopefully dps or nutra will come thru soon!

20. awesome news!! I hope it comes through because I can't wait much longer!!

21. If they don't get it pretty soon, I might try getting it from the UK. Has anyone ever ordered supps through the United Kingdom?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 367
    Last Post: 12-30-2008, 12:18 PM
  2. DIESEL TEST Hardcore/DIESEL TEST 2010
    By Chuck Diesel in forum Get Diesel Nutrition
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-06-2008, 04:41 PM
  3. DIESEL TEST Hardcore vs. DIESEL TEST 2010
    By fatburner2007 in forum Get Diesel Nutrition
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-06-2008, 06:48 AM
  4. Replies: 10