Need some information on supps

PBlack

PBlack

Awards
Hey all, im interested in starting a cycle of sus-500 coupled with some bcaa's, creatine, and a good solid whey protein isolate. Im having a hard time finding info on this pro-hormone; I'd like to know what the correct cycle is, duration of the cycle, and if there are any negative effects of the coupling with the other supplements. Also, are there or can there be any negative long term effects of using this pro-hormone? I understand that PCT is required with this product, so when is the correct time to start it and do any other supplements such as liver support need to be taken? Lastly, if anyone has any reccomendations for a good PCT, liver support or any other supplements that need to taken pre, during and post cycle, please let me know. Thanks in advance!!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Hey all, im interested in starting a cycle of sus-500 coupled with some bcaa's, creatine, and a good solid whey protein isolate. Im having a hard time finding info on this pro-hormone; I'd like to know what the correct cycle is, duration of the cycle, and if there are any negative effects of the coupling with the other supplements. Also, are there or can there be any negative long term effects of using this pro-hormone? I understand that PCT is required with this product, so when is the correct time to start it and do any other supplements such as liver support need to be taken? Lastly, if anyone has any reccomendations for a good PCT, liver support or any other supplements that need to taken pre, during and post cycle, please let me know. Thanks in advance!!
Hey all, im interested in starting a cycle of sus-500 coupled with some bcaa's, creatine, and a good solid whey protein isolate. Im having a hard time finding info on this pro-hormone; I'd like to know what the correct cycle is, duration of the cycle, and if there are any negative effects of the coupling with the other supplements.

Look up the compound names and what they are... that will give you an idea of usual cycle length. As with all PH/AAS you risk negative sides, and if you aren't prepared you will more than likely get those negative sides you were dreading.

Also, are there or can there be any negative long term effects of using this pro-hormone?

Possibly, I don't think anyone really knows for sure. Although if you use proper supports and PCT you should minimize risk.

I understand that PCT is required with this product, so when is the correct time to start it and do any other supplements such as liver support need to be taken?

You start this PCT the same as any other, BTW this is not something people would recommend for a first cycle, so if this is your first cycle look at other things such as Hdrol, Epistane, etc. Liver and other support supplements are always a good idea, even for general health.

Lastly, if anyone has any reccomendations for a good PCT, liver support or any other supplements that need to taken pre, during and post cycle, please let me know. Thanks in advance!!

People will recommend different things, but the general concensus will be a SERM along with a test booster most likely. Support supplements you could look into would be cycle assist, cycle support, life support. These products help protect a majority of organs.