NP bulk beta alanine BAD BATCH?

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
i just opened up my batch this morning of 1 kilo beta alanine by NP and noticed something was off. This batch was a lot different then my last two batches ive gone through. I didnt think much of it until i tried using it this morning and noticed this one i opened up has a different taste, smell and texture then from my previous ones. In addition, i did not get the BA tingles from it either. my previous two batches looked more "crystalized" where my current one is very fine like glutatmine or BCAA. anyone had this experience?

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Could be, really. I've had an item in Bulk that wasn't what it was supposed to be.
I'm interested in hearing from NP on this because I have an unopened kilo of BA at home.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
you should take a high dose like a tablespoon to see if you get the tingles if you dont get them taking that high amount then probably its not BA and its something else.

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
you should take a high dose like a tablespoon to see if you get the tingles if you dont get them taking that high amount then probably its not BA and its something else.
i will try that for tomorrow morning's workout.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I dont know about that... I wouldn't want to be a guinea pig of any sorts. What if it was methylhexamine.. then dear lord. Or some great unknown.

Adams

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
you'll be fine don worry, look at this way the worst thing it could happen is your kidney and your liver will fall off.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I dont know about that... I wouldn't want to be a guinea pig of any sorts. What if it was methylhexamine.. then dear lord. Or some great unknown.

Adams
Yeah, that wouldn't be too good to take a high dose of. :eek:
Lord knows I still have enough 1,3,7-trimethylxanthine around...

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I made a thread about this in the NP section also..

I notice no tingles.. very slight... even if i take 5g in 1 hit.. where the older version.. ****, i was would frying.. my body would be itchy... and everything... so im unsure?

:D

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
*UPDATE*

so this morning i wanted to justify if it's me or the quality of the beta alanine i received. i did 4g (1 tsp) 30 min preworkout, then added another 4g (1 tsp) into my intra-workout drink. sadly i didnt get any feedback from the beta alanine. no tingles, nothing.

now my concern is im out 40 bucks on a kilo of beta alanine. most likely i will have to order another one. my problem is im concerned if i order another, how do i know if i'll receive good or poor quality again? i feel like im almost "gambling" by making another purchase. ive never had this experience before with my bulk products since i first started purchasing from nutraplanet in october of 2008.

ShiftyCapone

ShiftyCapone

Awards
  • Established
What if it was a kilo of Sulbutiamine!?

If you lived through it, you'd be RICH!!!

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
*UPDATE*

so this morning i wanted to justify if it's me or the quality of the beta alanine i received. i did 4g (1 tsp) 30 min preworkout, then added another 4g (1 tsp) into my intra-workout drink. sadly i didnt get any feedback from the beta alanine. no tingles, nothing.

now my concern is im out 40 bucks on a kilo of beta alanine. most likely i will have to order another one. my problem is im concerned if i order another, how do i know if i'll receive good or poor quality again? i feel like im almost "gambling" by making another purchase. ive never had this experience before with my bulk products since i first started purchasing from nutraplanet in october of 2008.
Someone mentioned in my thread on NP... that because the way this one is, it takes longer to breakdown in your system, so therefore you don't get the instant tingles...

Problem is, that's how i felt it working, and now im unsure if it is?

But they say It's legit.. im sure they looked into it?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Someone mentioned in my thread on NP... that because the way this one is, it takes longer to breakdown in your system, so therefore you don't get the instant tingles...

I havent seen that thread... how is beta alanine different than beta alanine. The breakdown should be the exact same unless a type of ester was attached or something of the sorts.

Adams

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Who told you that? It was just put through a different mesh stevoph said. That's like saying powdered sugar works differently than regular sugar.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wow.
That's all I can say.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow.
That's all I can say.
Incorrect wording..
LOL..

I forgot what he said, but i was describing how this batch looked different to the old batch and he mentioned something along the lines of...I FORGOT but it's in the NP section...

I didn't mean it was like BETA or ALPHA.. taking longer to break down in your system.. Its just not as strong.