Oxevol and anEVOL Stack Questions

mattman47

Awards
I am going to take a combination of oxevol and anEVOL stack over the next few weeks. I just ordered the two and i am wondering what I should take with them. I plan on taking soy protein daily, taking two oxevols and two anevols each day. One of each in the morning and one of each in the night. I know I need to take liver support so what is a good cheap solution for liver support and should I take anything else while stacking these? Also what should i take for a post cycle? Estrogen Blocker, PCT Tabs, etc?????

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I am going to take a combination of oxevol and anEVOL stack over the next few weeks. I just ordered the two and i am wondering what I should take with them. I plan on taking soy protein daily, taking two oxevols and two anevols each day. One of each in the morning and one of each in the night. I know I need to take liver support so what is a good cheap solution for liver support and should I take anything else while stacking these? Also what should i take for a post cycle? Estrogen Blocker, PCT Tabs, etc?????
There is only one word to describe what your talking about doing and it is INSANITY. PLease do not do this as it appears you need a lot of research to do before messing with steriods. There is multiple steriods in these 2 compounds and it appears you have no knowledge of pct you will end up causing more harm than anything else.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First of all WRONG FORUM
Second what is your age?
Third this is a total SUICIDE

please do more research AAS not is a game

mattman47

Awards
19 how is this complete suicide I understand this is a risky stack and have done the research but this stack is a recommended stack.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
19 how is this complete suicide I understand this is a risky stack and have done the research but this stack is a recommended stack.
The only product i have of this company (Evolution Labs) has Arimevol (same as havoc or epi) so far is an incredible product ultra strength force

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Recommened by whom. This stack is a totally bad idea way to harsh. Your body if you want to risk screwing it up thats up to you. You came asking opinions and all have been not to do it so the ball is in your court.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Post Cycle Therapy 4
Cycle Logs 0
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 6
Supplements 34